THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That VERY true

"I GOT A SZ 9 COMING IN! THROW SOME OFFERS" 

Air max day was okay. Vapormaxes were everywhere and selling out. So nike got what they wanted by creating hype from their old shoes to sell their new shoes. Only issue I had was retros being hard to get but if they do a wider re-release like they are with silver bullets, I'll be fine with how they played this month. I'll probably end up paying resell for atmos though.

As for the vapormaxes I tried them at a nike store and sneakeasy event. They are ok. Definitely one of nikes most comfortable shoes but think boost is better for everyday use and vapormaxes would be a good running shoe.

Finally, I actually liked Sean's shoes. Cant believe all the hate he is getting in here. He's a cool dude and not the same type of reseller as what people are making him out to be. He is no different than any other consignment store. He is not like the resellers that get backdoored pairs or use bots.

Last edited:

i reiterated this 1578 pages ago.  nike makes their money from equipment, not the sportswear division.  so this statement is as true as it gets, nike is not sweating adidas.  
This is not true. I linked you to their financial statements pages ago. Equipment made up <5% of FY16 revenue.

Last edited:
So last week this thread was watching 290 a bit. I see the atmos AM1s show as "Sold Out" now. Were they ever actually available for purchase?

So last week this thread was watching 290 a bit. I see the atmos AM1s show as "Sold Out" now. Were they ever actually available for purchase?
Yes, they where available some hours ago. I had a pagemonitor set up, got the alarm but didn't realize where the alarm is comming from took me like 30 sec....than everything was gone.

Yes, they where available some hours ago. I had a pagemonitor set up, got the alarm but didn't realize where the alarm is comming from took me like 30 sec....than everything was gone.

What pm? I had one set up but it kept giving errors cause they had that captcha after every few times you refresh

What pm? I had one set up but it kept giving errors cause they had that captcha after every few times you refresh
Visualping, I had a captcha like two times a day and pinged every 30sec? But I had a monitor only on the select tag for the sizes, so maybe that's why I dind't got that much captchas.

Back
Top Bottom