THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dust cleared in this thread, but I like yaull for real. Think I might hang out.

Do you guys think the pinnacles are a buy now shoe or is there a good chance they'll hit disco? I have my eyes on two pair that I really like but this home buying process has me wanting only to cop shoes on disco right now

Do you guys think the pinnacles are a buy now shoe or is there a good chance they'll hit disco? I have my eyes on two pair that I really like but this home buying process has me wanting only to cop shoes on disco right now

I don't think NikeLab website will discount them. They usually just pull them altogether before they do that

The only possibility I see them being discounted is if DSM or some other Lab account drops the price. I wouldn't hold my breath though

With that said... I have all 4 and the quality is ******* amazing. You def won't be disappointed. IMO they are worth the 160 price tag and honestly I'm surprised they aren't charging 190 for these

I don't think NikeLab website will discount them. They usually just pull them altogether before they do that

The only possibility I see them being discounted is if DSM or some other Lab account drops the price. I wouldn't hold my breath though

With that said... I have all 4 and the quality is ******* amazing. You def won't be disappointed. IMO they are worth the 160 price tag and honestly I'm surprised they aren't charging 190 for these
NL stuff hits clearance, purple forces sat on clearance for months and alot of those tonal upper trainers with white soles hit clearance too. Alot of it goes to clearance stores though, the new one they just opened by my house has a ton of NikeLab shoes.

NL stuff hits clearance, purple forces sat on clearance for months and alot of those tonal upper trainers with white soles hit clearance too. Alot of it goes to clearance stores though, the new one they just opened by my house has a ton of NikeLab shoes.

I'm simply referring to NikeLab Online

I know they hit clearance stores and outlets. But some people don't have easy access and it's more about timing with something like that

Nike Lab rarely if ever goes on sale online. They'll just pull the entire stock and send it to outlets. All of my ACG, R.T, Kim Jones, Gyakasou etc..had come from outlets

@dapimpjuice4ya  @BradleySupreme  Keep an eye on END and SNS. On the last pinnacle, END had them for way below $100, not including shipping though, but still worth the price. 

lolz @ your haters for real...Had all of you copped you wouldn't be *****ing about newcomers in a thread smh...

Side note for anyone who wins an auction in the UK, I went to sleep and paid 400 after winning an auction at 375 for the masters, jumpy *** pound

Last edited:

lolz @ your haters for real...Had all of you copped you wouldn't be botching about newcomers in a thread smh...

Side note for anyone who wins an auction in the UK, I went to sleep and paid 400 after winning an auction at 375 for the masters, jumpy *** pound
aint no one hating on your so called "newcomers."  all the new people that werent resell hypebeasts are still here.  i for one am happy to see some new names still around after 3.26.  its the thread jumpers that arent very liked.  if you about the am87, doesn't matter what you wear or threads you in, just be here for the long haul and contribute more than what we've seen a vast majority do in the last 30 days. 

I hear you man but to say everyone who came through was a resell hypebeast is reaching.

You have guys like me falling in love with air max all over again after 15 years....

Why should I have to bow out because of some salty dudes with high post counts?

To the homie up there if you have anything to contribute am reading fam, even if your post count is under 1K

aint no one hating on your so called "newcomers."  all the new people that werent resell hypebeasts are still here.  i for one am happy to see some new names still around after 3.26.  its the thread jumpers that arent very liked.  if you about the am87, doesn't matter what you wear or threads you in, just be here for the long haul and contribute more than what we've seen a vast majority do in the last 30 days. 
I will admit I am newer to this thread but the AM1 is my favorite sneaker of all time. I guess the reason I never felt the need to join before is because of the crap quality and terrible shapes of the recent AM1 up until this point. Didn't think I was missing much tbh up until now

I will admit I am newer to this thread but the AM1 is my favorite sneaker of all time. I guess the reason I never felt the need to join before is because of the crap quality and terrible shapes of the recent AM1 up until this point. Didn't think I was missing much tbh up until now
you honestly werent missing much imo. i been in this thread for a while now and up until this year i havent had any interest in buying AM1s until the new pinnacles this year dropped 

I hear you man but to say everyone who came through was a resell hypebeast is reaching.

You have guys like me falling in love with air max all over again after 15 years....

Why should I have to bow out because of some salty dudes with high post counts?

To the homie up there if you have anything to contribute am reading fam, even if your post count is under 1K
Nobody is going to say anything about a guy like you hanging around. It's cool to get some new voices in here. The ones that are annoying are the kids that were "boost is life" in February, jumped on the AM1 hypetrain for a month, now are off to Vapormax, then will go back to UB's for a week or two, and then will be Yeezy beasts at the end of next month. They literally bounce from shoe to shoe based on what's hyped that week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom