THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Shape looks good on those triple red/blues, color's a little too much for me though, would look better with the midsole painted a different color.

Have you had a chance to try them on yet for fit?
Nope, but I'm pretty sure they'll fit exactly like the OGs as there is no difference.
Except for maybe a 0.1 inch higher toebox wrap - but that wouldn't change the fit at all. I'll try them after work anyway - so I'll let you know.

The tonal blue was a tts for me,a little bit less room than the atmos. Maybe i will pick the tonal red if they sit cause aj1 royal is the priority and try some combinaison (white laces, white midsole repaint)

Quick comparison

Production Dates:
OG Red 08/17/16 - 11/30/16

OG Blue 08/17/16 - 11/30/16

Triple Red 11/02/16 - 12/14/16

Triple Blue 10/05/16 - 12/10/16

I think the tonal pack has a slightly better toebox shape than the OGs. But might be an illusion because of the different mesh.

Looks the same to me

Glad I grabbed atmos when I could

Why the mad face? You just saved yourself a $790....it can be used for something else more useful. 
yeah but I had a friend that wanted to go half with me on the pack where he takes the 3's for $450. Would've made my atmos much cheaper than market value lol

Quick comparison

Production Dates:

OG Red 08/17/16 - 11/30/16
OG Blue 08/17/16 - 11/30/16
Triple Red 11/02/16 - 12/14/16
Triple Blue 10/05/16 - 12/10/16

I think the tonal pack has a slightly better toebox shape than the OGs. But might be an illusion because of the different mesh.
3x reds soo pretty

Really hope these come state side

same bro.

all the spots overseas that dropped them already didn't have any sz13's or I would've copped....

I hate to wait.

Last edited:
damn woke up to a declined payment for the atmos jordan pack for $790 :x

I almost got the pack for 800. paid invoice, waited for tracking and got refunded the next day instead. Ask what happens and no answer..... People are so greedy!!!

First time using Grailed and purchased the Masters for a decent price, are sellers usually slow to respond to messages? I entered my address wrong and wanna make sure he sees my messages/correct address before he ships out.

First time using Grailed and purchased the Masters for a decent price, are sellers usually slow to respond to messages? I entered my address wrong and wanna make sure he sees my messages/correct address before he ships out.
nah sellers on grailed usually just don't ship at all 
laugh.gif
. Good luck and hope you actually get that pair you paid for

Back
Top Bottom