THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

thank you.  repped. 
Well I guess if theres gonna be a separate sizing thread maybe there should be a separate thread for constantly whining like a lil ***** about the shape of mudguards and midsoles too.
Fine with me.
id like to be considered as one of the mods of this thread. 
glasses.gif

So what should I look for in regards to fake Atmos??

Got a pair coming

424 shipped might be too good to be true??

They look good, same shape as Dynamic Berry, wish they weren't all red.
For sure they look good, i send my game royal pair back because it's a bit to much (plus i have the jordan 12 royal), i will wait for new colorways + ID (burgundy upper and jade air bubble B))

as soon as a stateside spot has those reds or any place online pops up w/a sz13 I'm copping

they grew on me big time

@SNKRFollower lol I made the same pair...I used mesh as the base doe
you seen these?....

even got myself the patches today in the mail
Yup - Did the same design but I went with leather instead of mesh. Actually tempted to see if I can punch the "Dunk" perf holes in the toe box, but I'll probably leave it as-is for fear of mangling it.

If you could let me know where you got the patches, I'd definitely be grateful! 
nerd.gif

@SNKRFollower @FrankWh1te Doing the same thing and also using mesh too. Did you guys use solar red or team orange? I'm going with orange
I went with the solar red like @FrankWh1te. I also wanted that pink-er color and the little extra pop.

Overall I'm pretty pumped with the design, and glad I saw the post that Kicks Deals put up over the weekend highlighting it. Hoping the materials' quality is halfway decent, because that would def make it worth the $112 or so I'll end up paying for these after the cashback.

snkrfollower snkrfollower

eBay seller hundredz has them.

his listing is for the purple version but when you cop leave a note that you want the "orange NYC pigeon" patch and he'll send those instead.

Perfect, thanks! Did you pay the full $20 bin, or did he accept an offer for them? If so, I'll offer whatever you got accepted.

Back
Top Bottom