THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Some '87 OGs (not mine)

yes an airmax 1 made today will infact be crumbled in ten yrs time.

wearing your shoes actually lessens the likelyhood of it happening sooner than later.

If it's got a PU midsole, it's gonna crumble over time.

Essentially a fact of life.

I've always dreamed for Nike to implement a retro rehabilitation program.

I'd pay $200-400 bucks to have my fogged, beat collabs brought back to life by Nike

Last edited:

The lack of fanfare and upcoming CW leaks from Nike after the OG shape drop is a little disheartening :frown: 
besides the new tan and pink pinnacle cws, aint nothing worth talking about 
You'd think they'd ramp up the production on a bunch of new colourways after spending all that time and energy on AM Month.

Why build all that hype and not sell new shoes? silly 

You'd think they'd ramp up the production on a bunch of new colourways after spending all that time and energy on AM Month.

I think the hype was built to sell Vapormax.

If it's got a PU midsole, it's gonna crumble over time.
Essentially a fact of life.

I've always dreamed for Nike to implement a retro rehabilitation program.
I'd pay $200-400 bucks to have my fogged, beat collabs brought back to life by Nike
qV14A_s-200x150.gif

I think the hype was built to sell Vapormax.
those vapormax's are ugly, they remind me of the full shox cushioning and they look like a fat caterpillar on the bottom of your feet

NIK864

yeah I got mine in yesterday and wasn't feeling them at all on foot.

returning them if they don't sell on eBay by tmrw night.

Eh just wait and see what happens. I don't mind them slowing down on releases since most cws they put out every year are super bland. Im not in a rush to buy anything either

Me too, i can easely wait to see what nike is cooking for next colorways, next buy will be am97 and some 12s hi (psny and... holiday season release) my account gonna be happy.

Guys would purchasing an 05 release be a no no in terms of wearability? Pair is DS

My advice is if you buy doubles to keep an extra for wearing down the line to make sure you wear the ds pair around the house a few times every yr to let the midsole break-in otherwise you run the risk of un'dsing them and having them turn to dust on you.

A ds pair from 05' is bound to crumble on you rather quickly if they're truly deadstock/unworn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom