THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This isn't AM1, but does anyone know how I should size on an air max 360? I wear 7.5 in racers and an 8 in dunks if that helps. I would appreciate all answers. :D 

It'll never be like that again but I think the market will collapse to some extent soon. All of the people (girls and beasts primarily) who are jumping all over this now will move on to another fad soon as the current sportswear fashion trend makes way for something else.

With social media, doubt it will ever be like it was in 05/06.

solid cop man. they're sick irl....get some sail colored laces and they really pop nice

Just ordered a pair of those laces.

I'm trying to find some pics of am1 flyknit ids, but not many out there.Y'all know of some? Want to see how some colors look.

Best pic I have of my flynits ids at the moment. I'll post a better one soon.

Seems to be moving slower in here after the hype shoes are done with. Hope if Nike retros some old basic CWs like currys or chilis people don't go crazy and we can all cop.

It's quiet now, because the hype has shifted over to whatever's hyped now. I'm curious to see how it goes when the OG Reds and OG Blues restock and whether it'll get the same attention.

Regardless, I can now read posts here peacefully without having to click "1 New Post" every minute.

I grabbed the jade's right when they came out but does anyone know if the ocean fog's are on sale anywhere that has a size 11? Im going to give it like two weeks to see if they go on sale but their too clean not to grab even if it has to be retail.

I'm convinced that that's single handly NTs doing [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I ordered my pair 3 days ago thank god. I hope the half size down works out for me.
Yeah man you should be good. I ended up saying TTS with my pairs but I think I could have gotten away with sizing down .5

Don't sleep 

via NDC 

I'm convinced that that's single handly NTs doing [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I ordered my pair 3 days ago thank god. I hope the half size down works out for me.

Not gonna lie, I was part of the people jumping onto them! :lol: My size disappeared and popped up. Once it popped up, I said, "screw this, I ain't taking any chances." I hear it comes with a strong paint smell... feel like I'm about to get high off of that smell. I'm planning to pick up the black one soon, and debating heavily on the Iced Jades and Ocean Fog colors as well... they look great from the pictures I've seen!

Not gonna lie, I was part of the people jumping onto them!
laugh.gif
My size disappeared and popped up. Once it popped up, I said, "screw this, I ain't taking any chances." I hear it comes with a strong paint smell... feel like I'm about to get high off of that smell. I'm planning to pick up the black one soon, and debating heavily on the Iced Jades and Ocean Fog colors as well... they look great from the pictures I've seen!
It doesn't smell like paint it smells like the finest of leathers (but the scent is strong much like the smell of paint)

That's one of my fav parts when I first opened that box

It doesn't smell like paint it smells like the finest of leathers (but the scent is strong much like the smell of paint)

That's one of my fav parts when I first opened that box

Oops, thanks for the correction! Did you order all four colors at once? If so, did the whole box smell like that before you even opened the boxes of shoes?

Bigger question: why am I obsessing about the smell of leather...? :lol:

Oops, thanks for the correction! Did you order all four colors at once? If so, did the whole box smell like that before you even opened the boxes of shoes?

Bigger question: why am I obsessing about the smell of leather...?
laugh.gif
Nah I got the sail last but the other 3 around the same time. I couldn't smell it until I opened the box but once I did you could tell it was going to be some crazy nice leather

Just wait until you have them in-hand

Quality-wise it's one of the best sneakers Nike has made in a lonnnnnng long time

Nah I got the sail last but the other 3 around the same time. I couldn't smell it until I opened the box but once I did you could tell it was going to be some crazy nice leather

Just wait until you have them in-hand

Quality-wise it's one of the best sneakers Nike has made in a lonnnnnng long time

Cannot wait, thank you, good sir! I can imagine these being great to wear around the office (business casual environment)!

since day one I've been trying to tell people how ill the all sail pair is....

possible my favorite sneaker I've bought in the last yr and a half. and I buy a lot of sneakers...

(I bought all the pinnacles, sails & jades x2)

Last edited:
since day one I've been trying to tell people how ill the all sail pair is....

possible my favorite sneaker I've bought in the last yr and a half. and I buy a lot of sneakers...

(I bought all the pinnacles, sails & jades x2)

Haha, that says a lot! I've been eying the black/sail color for a very long time (since it was posted as an upcoming release on SNKRS), so I definitely need to get on those soon and scratch the itch already.

Question for you guys (FrankWh1te/ bradleysupreme bradleysupreme ) - how is the quality of the suede on the Iced Jades/Ocean Fogs, if you don't mind me asking? I saw a video of the Ocean Fogs where someone ran his thumb across the suede, and it looked like one of the smoothest quality of suede I've ever seen. Could be just me though, haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom