THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

us3less us3less the suede is just as nice as the larger they used.

the only issue I had was with my first pair of sails that I ordered off snkrs(all the others were order through ndc).....

the leather on the first sail pair was miss-matched...
one shoe was real nice smooth whereas the other shoe was super tumbled looking...
I ordered 2 more sails to try and match up the leathers but the next 2 where as close to perfect as it gets so I just returned the snkrs pair.

in all likelihood I'll prob end up w/another pair of the blacks as well...surprisly the fogs are my least favorite.

frankwh1te frankwh1te - oh, that's interesting! I would not blame you on doubling on the black/sail pair. I just saw this picture on Solebox's IG... ******* amazing! Definitely should not wait any longer to get these myself!

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE - I'm actually on the same boat for the Ocean Fogs over the Iced Jades, but in all honesty, they all look great!

It's funny; I was really down to get the black/white Summer 2016 Deluxe Pinnacle, but I could never jump the gun for that now-known shape reason (before the whole shape discussion, I had no clue what was holding me back.) So glad I passed on those and saw these new ones!

Last edited:
Decided to get the pinnacle sails.. I hope these aren't too white.. Hopefully Nike decides to do another OG Blue/Red release, but I'm not gonna shell out $400 for them right now

We should all take a shot for every person who comes in admitting they've bought the "Blank Slate" Sail AM1 Pinnacle. So far, that's two of us! :D

illistic illistic you buy/get more pairs than I do....

you rank the sails pretty high right bro?

it's funny seeing people drop 400$+ for the OG's when they could just get all the pinns for a few more $$

illistic illistic you buy/get more pairs than I do....

you rank the sails pretty high right bro?

it's funny seeing people drop 400$+ for the OG's when they could just get all the pinns for a few more $$

Hype, hype and more hype , those pins are all amazing , still can't believe they sat so long

Long story short, all this pinnacle talk had me itching for a pair , I hit up Nike chat complaining how I missed out on all the retros , he tells me to order a pair of air max 1 and he'll adjust the order to take 25% off , so I went with these

Received my atmos from StockX
Are these legit ? The white paint on midsole is super glossy too which is kind of a bummer ,would it be safe to hit the midsoles with
Mr Cléan magic eraser to make them Matt finish or you guys wouldn't suggest it ?
Thanks in advance for the help

Are these legit ? The white paint on midsole is super glossy too which is kind of a bummer ,would it be safe to hit the midsoles with
Mr Cléan magic eraser to make them Matt finish or you guys wouldn't suggest it ?

2017 pairs had a glossy midsole

just leave it as is. don't think you're gonna have any luck making it matte with a magic eraser

Midsole has a sheen. I wouldn't mr clean it away, unless that's the look you want. Just rock em.

Haha, that says a lot! I've been eying the black/sail color for a very long time (since it was posted as an upcoming release on SNKRS), so I definitely need to get on those soon and scratch the itch already.

Question for you guys (FrankWh1te/ bradleysupreme bradleysupreme ) - how is the quality of the suede on the Iced Jades/Ocean Fogs, if you don't mind me asking? I saw a video of the Ocean Fogs where someone ran his thumb across the suede, and it looked like one of the smoothest quality of suede I've ever seen. Could be just me though, haha.

Suede so nice it makes me nervous to wear it lmao!

Haha, that says a lot! I've been eying the black/sail color for a very long time (since it was posted as an upcoming release on SNKRS), so I definitely need to get on those soon and scratch the itch already.

Question for you guys (FrankWh1te/@BradleySupreme) - how is the quality of the suede on the Iced Jades/Ocean Fogs, if you don't mind me asking? I saw a video of the Ocean Fogs where someone ran his thumb across the suede, and it looked like one of the smoothest quality of suede I've ever seen. Could be just me though, haha.
Suede so nice it makes me nervous to wear it lmao!
The suede is velvety smooth.

it's truly excellent

Back
Top Bottom