THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thanks AMD! Drop Date Germany is the same!
Check out allike!

Anyone help a brotha out and direct me to any possible links to grab the Sail AM1 for under retail? orrrrrr NDC it is. Thanks

Atmos actually hasn't confirmed the order yet.  First you order, then they confirm and send a bill for shipping. Probably around $50-$60 for shipping.  
atmos ordering is painful...

they took an age to confirm my berry order, so i cancelled it as I'd managed to source elsewhere... got my refund, and 3 weeks later a box arrived... :D

on another note, the Lab AM97 RTs have been restocked at endclothing.

https://www.endclothing.com/gb/nike-x-riccardo-tisci-air-max-97-mid-913314-001.html

Just grabbed a pair of ocean fogs for $117 shipped. Ebay seller was asking 130 I asked him to do 110 he met in the middle at 120 and I had a few ebay bucks. Not a bad start to the week. :smokin

Last edited:
atmos ordering is painful...

they took an age to confirm my berry order, so i cancelled it as I'd managed to source elsewhere... got my refund, and 3 weeks later a box arrived...

Haha yeah,they don't know what they do.
Actually have the same story,ordered the tonal pack.Scored them somewhere else,canceled the order, got refund, last weekend (after 3weeks) got a shipping confirmation...?!?

So many nice colors with all white midsole/outer, I hate that. That's the only reason I didn't buy any of the Pinnacle's.

Back
Top Bottom