THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Will the air max 1 pinnacles "mushrooms" release in the US?

This. I have been waiting for NDC to put the womens colorway up online so I can purchase. Had I known they wouldn't be up yet I would've got them off SNS.

These just came in from Caliroots. Lace swap!! Let me know what you guys think. Shoutout to @SingledOut for the link!

Last edited:
Black laces are the way to go on the women's, the tan speckle laces they came with are horrible.

Black laces work for those. The ones in the masters, not so much.
Yeah. I am definitely sticking with Black laces on these Pinnacles! I want a different color other than black for the Masters but these Tan aren't it. Lol   Has anyone seen any other options on the Masters? I'm not sure I can deal with the Pink laces but want to move on from Black also. Thanks.

When you put in the code does it show the discount right away? Thanks.

Looks like the code had a limited number of uses on it? When I applied the code earlier this morning, the discount was shown making the total $105 before shipping. I tried doing it now and it says "discount applied" but the price stays the same

Looks like the code had a limited number of uses on it? When I applied the code earlier this morning, the discount was shown making the total $105 before shipping. I tried doing it now and it says "discount applied" but the price stays the same
Missed out I guess but Thanks for answering the question. Repped!

thought toe pushing is European style? :rofl:
but the fogs are really nice. Love mine too!
It is lol, it a few Americans might do it though but it s a true European thing, mind of like the Euro Step in the NBA hahahahahaha. Repped

My IDs finally came in last week. These were sitting in my cart for the longest and I finally decided to pull the trigger after seeing another members pair.

I think you just made me pull the trigger on these finally. And I'm going with Mesh now

I don't even know where to start. Last week I got a text from @SingledOut  letting me know he was sending me a package. I had no clue what it was so the suspense was fun. I know he was in Orlando a few weeks and he said he found something at the outlets so I really had no idea what it was. I've been on an absolute heater the last few months and hit on just about everything I've wanted. Jades, Fogs, Berrys, OG Reds, OG Blues, Atmos, Kaws... all of them. What on earth could he have gotten me at the outlets?

Never in a million years would I have guessed... CRISPY HOA OG REDS

Who randomly sends someone HOA's? I mean really? I could have guessed until the cows come home and I would have NEVER gone there. Never would have crossed my mind. I don't even know what to say. When I first opened the box, they were wrapped in a plastic bag. I could see the colorway through the bag and my first thought was red tapes. Once I got the bag open and realized what they were, it got a little dusty in my house. Don't get me wrong, the shoes are unreal. Condition is insane. But it was the gesture that meant more than anything. I still can't wrap my head around it.

Thank you, Ryan.

Back
Top Bottom