THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Visiting NY today, lucked out with a size 11.5 mushrooms at 21 Mercer [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Congrats. Hit us with a review video from Central Park or something Lol
What other sizes did they have?

I don't even know where to start. Last week I got a text from @SingledOut
 letting me know he was sending me a package. I had no clue what it was so the suspense was fun. I know he was in Orlando a few weeks and he said he found something at the outlets so I really had no idea what it was. I've been on an absolute heater the last few months and hit on just about everything I've wanted. Jades, Fogs, Berrys, OG Reds, OG Blues, Atmos, Kaws... all of them. What on earth could he have gotten me at the outlets?

Never in a million years would I have guessed... CRISPY HOA OG REDS

Who randomly sends someone HOA's? I mean really? I could have guessed until the cows come home and I would have NEVER gone there. Never would have crossed my mind. I don't even know what to say. When I first opened the box, they were wrapped in a plastic bag. I could see the colorway through the bag and my first thought was red tapes. Once I got the bag open and realized what they were, it got a little dusty in my house. Don't get me wrong, the shoes are unreal. Condition is insane. But it was the gesture that meant more than anything. I still can't wrap my head around it.

Thank you, Ryan.

I
I refuse to be bottom paged

I don't even know where to start. Last week I got a text from @SingledOut  letting me know he was sending me a package. I had no clue what it was so the suspense was fun. I know he was in Orlando a few weeks and he said he found something at the outlets so I really had no idea what it was. I've been on an absolute heater the last few months and hit on just about everything I've wanted. Jades, Fogs, Berrys, OG Reds, OG Blues, Atmos, Kaws... all of them. What on earth could he have gotten me at the outlets?

Never in a million years would I have guessed... CRISPY HOA OG REDS

Who randomly sends someone HOA's? I mean really? I could have guessed until the cows come home and I would have NEVER gone there. Never would have crossed my mind. I don't even know what to say. When I first opened the box, they were wrapped in a plastic bag. I could see the colorway through the bag and my first thought was red tapes. Once I got the bag open and realized what they were, it got a little dusty in my house. Don't get me wrong, the shoes are unreal. Condition is insane. But it was the gesture that meant more than anything. I still can't wrap my head around it.

Thank you, Ryan.
If I remember correctly you managed him the OG annis (blue CWs) from your secret spot during AMDays!

So nice moves from both of you! Nice seeing people helping out each others...

PM me, if you need my adress data for similar gestures
tongue.gif

If I remember correctly you managed him the OG annis (blue CWs) from your secret spot during AMDays!

So nice moves from both of you! Nice seeing people helping out each others...

PM me, if you need my adress data for similar gestures
tongue.gif
You are correct

@dblplay1212  helped me get OG red anni for retail and a few other things when he didn't have to

The HOA were in great condition and a fair price, I wanted to repay him for helping me out

Funny thing is Jason and I have met, we became friends via NT and just started texting eachother and shootin the sh*t

I enjoy hookin people up who have done the same for me, especially when its never asked or assumed 

And my US12 Womens Mushrooms came in 

WOW

I love em, perfect fit - they must run a tad big because I have just the right amount of extra room that I like. I def thought they'd be tighter

Only bad thing about them is these skinny a** long laces...easy fix though

And my US12 Womens Mushrooms came in 

WOW

I love em, perfect fit - they must run a tad big because I have just the right amount of extra room that I like. I def thought they'd be tighter

Only bad thing about them is these skinny a** long laces...easy fix though

****, I need these.

Really looking forward to some releases without the matching mid and outsoles. It just makes them look too clunky.

Those mushrooms are nice but it's not even worth trying to hunt down a women's 13.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to some releases without the matching mid and outsoles. It just makes them look too clunky.

Those mushrooms are nice but it's not even worth trying to hunt down a women's 13.
Biggest size is US12 - maybe they'll come to NDC

Someone said they just got them at 21M, thats the first store in the US thats gotten them that I know of 

Biggest size is US12 - maybe they'll come to NDC

Someone said they just got them at 21M, thats the first store in the US thats gotten them that I know of 
Buddy I was with yesterday said that a Nike rep told him they'd hit NDC on Monday. We all know Nike reps are often clueless though so we'll see.

That's weird, laces on those are so long but the laces on the first four men's pinnacles are so short. I like to lace to the first plastic eyelet (one short of lacing all the way up) and I can't do that. Maybe after I break them in and they loosen up, I can tighten the laces up a bit.

Took a few shots since the rain finally subsided...

MC Flyknit

Airmoji tongue tab

black air bags

icy sole/white sole combo

white swoosh

Quick takeaways:

-These run big. In comparison to my Lunarepic Flyknits in a size 13, these Air Max 1's in a 12.5 I still have way too much space.

- If you look closely in picture 5, you can see some shoddy craftsmanship on the right heel. All of the print is a little slanted compared to the left.

All in all it's nice, but not sure what to do since I can't recreate the same option in a smaller size without stitching defect on the heel. Ehh...I'll sleep on it a few days.
UPDATE: Received follow up about the rear stitching and unfortunately it cannot be remade. So only return or keep are the options, so not sure what to do. I'm not usually a stickler for things like that, but for +$200 plus I guess I expected perfection. Did receive a 20% off coupon.

^^^^That's good to know. I got the same ID colorway minus the white swoosh. I want a blue hue to my Flyknit but I am sure I won't get it that way. I'd probably just return these damn things. Way too expensive to just keep and not like.

Anyone find a Flyknit mulit ID with the black sole? I was so tempted to do a all black theme but was afraid it would look bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom