THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It's weird, I looked at the app in my other phone and it's not showing these sizes either. I can buy a 9.5 though, I think, wonder what would happen if I clicked purchase.

August will be here soon. None of the people who claimed the OGs would see a restock have updated their info with screenshots of a manifest or any sort of proof. I'm not saying they were/are incorrect just pointing out that no furthur information has been furnished.

For those who had their AMD Flyknit AM1s delayed, does your order status say partially shipped?

Mine does, but I have no idea how they could partially ship when i only ordered one item. lol

Finally pulled the trigger on the sails last week with a 20% i had. Very happy with the sneaker and quality, got a 10 which have some space. Going to look for a 9.5 now and hopefully get it within the 30 days so i could return the sz 10.
You have 2 years to return an unworn pair

any idea what numbers are like come august? hopefully not super limited again?
GR
August will be here soon. None of the people who claimed the OGs would see a restock have updated their info with screenshots of a manifest or any sort of proof. I'm not saying they were/are incorrect just pointing out that no furthur information has been furnished.
The individual that first broke the news knows someone at a store with a manifest... so he does not have screenshots just the word from that highly reputable source

You have 2 years to return an unworn pair

Lol woah, thats crazy. I just found em on sns gonna get em there and wait for them to come in before i return to nike. Total with shipping is $149, total with 20% code on ndc came out to $139. I dont mind the extra $10 these shoes are worth it.

Last edited:
Received the MCiDs yesterday. I love how the shoe looks in hand and in pics, but I'm not a fan of the on foot look. I think it's the clear "tape" mudguard that throws it off. I think they'd look A LOT better without it. I'll be returning them and purchasing the AMZ Safari iDs instead.

Last edited:
Received the MCiDs yesterday. I love how the shoe looks in hand and in pics, but I'm not a fan of the on foot look. I think it's the clear "tape" mudguard that throws it off. I think they'd look A LOT better without it. I'll be returning them and purchasing the AMZ Safari iDs instead.
What size? did you order two pairs?

nerd.gif

Just bought out an AM1 "The 6" for WAY under market on StockX.

This has to be too good to be true....
these have been on my radar as of late.  i see your purchased price info on there.  haha.  perhaps its because of your sizing?  my 9.5 is an asking price of 1k.  

hope everything checks out for you.  it would be a "steal."  on a side note, these so called experts at stockx and GOAT arent as savvy as they flex.  i recently copped some hold tights, and was given an option for a discount because they couldnt figure out some misinformation on the sneaker.  i and couple others here had, or learned about the information with some research.  so long story short, perhaps someone was misinformed and youre catching a break on them.  

these have been on my radar as of late.  i see your purchased price info on there.  haha.  perhaps its because of your sizing?  my 9.5 is an asking price of 1k.  

hope everything checks out for you.  it would be a "steal."  on a side note, these so called experts at stockx and GOAT arent as savvy as they flex.  i recently copped some hold tights, and was given an option for a discount because they couldnt figure out some misinformation on the sneaker.  i and couple others here had, or learned about the information with some research.  so long story short, perhaps someone was misinformed and youre catching a break on them.  
Yea honestly I don't know! These were definitely on my cop list but were never super high. I couldn't pass up on the price.

Locally, these go for 1K  so the fact that these sold for $450 kind of blows my mind. 

I'm hoping that this was just some guy/gal being a benevolent soul because looks like he/she sold 2 pairs of size 11 at the same price. I've generally had nothing but good experiences with Stock x (I easily have 8 purchases since I started buying/selling from them) so crossing my fingers!

Man I couldn't drop that much on any am with that shape and those "the 6" are some of the worst I've seen.
That's fair but I've got the added sentimental value of it being a hometown exclusive. I can live with the shape for a Toronto-exclusive

For those that have the Atmos AM1's...is the quality worth the price? 
For the price they are going for I would say no. The white leather on the toe is surprisingly soft, but the materials are nothing to rave about. The shoe design itself is nice of course but based solely on quality it leaves a bit to be desired. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom