THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Tried searching, but it's really difficult to find the answer..

Are the current AM1 ID"s coming with the "new" shape?

really wanting to make a pair, but don't really want the old banana shape..

please, someone confirm new or old shape!!

thank you!
We've got rumors of summer ~Julyish new shape IDs.

thank you!
Just wait it out and stick with the thread. If you order now you will NOT get the new shape

Rumor for new bespoke shape is also summer june -july rumor

thank you!
Just wait it out and stick with the thread. If you order now you will NOT get the new shape

Rumor for new bespoke shape is also summer june -july rumor
Oh damn. I was just about to book my bespoke session.

Guess I'm waiting now...

I really hope red hasn't gone out of style, I just got mine :smokin ...honestly wish they did other tonals, I'd cop a Kelly Green or a Purple.

I really hope red hasn't gone out of style, I just got mine :smokin ...honestly wish they did other tonals, I'd cop a Kelly Green or a Purple.

Def would do a kelly or george green as well, ive been waiting to make a green leather id, white midsole with a gum sole for a bit. Had the option a while back but didnt pull the trigger. Almost picked up the AM 90s vt in the green colorway (tried em on at a local JJ) decided to not pick them up and just wait for the id options on the AM1.

Oh damn. I was just about to book my bespoke session.

Guess I'm waiting now...
Wait it out, it'll be worth it...

I went into 21M on Saturday when I made a trip out to NY from Indiana with my wife to see her run a half marathon 

Here are the pairs they had on display:

And my favorite of the display pairs...

Then I hit up Smorgasburg in Brooklyn and got this bomb *** Ahi Tuna bowl 

Wooster design and denims [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I finally got the it's almost finished email

But these showed up today so I guess I can wait a little longer :D

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Whats resale at now? And are they still rumored for gr in August?

Last edited:
Wondering if I can trade my extra pair of Cream Yeezy 350 for a pair of Atmos AM1. What do you guys think?

Also, are they TTS? For reference my 2009 OG Red and Blue are TTS and they fit fine.

Tough call without trying the women's 11. I'd probably say it would've been a bit too snug but the 11.5 women's was a good comfortable fit. Not too snug nor too loose.

My sizes:

Jades - US11 (bought US10.5 but after one wear decided I would like little more room, would have kept US10.5 if the shoe wasn't easily obtainable)

OG blue anni - US11 

Atmos from pack - US11

Womens Mushrooms - US12 (womens)

The mushrooms only go up to size US12 (womens), techinically I would need a US12.5 if you were doing the math. However, they don't make that size - I decided to just try them out. The fit is perfect, the shrooms defnitely fit a little bit bigger ( in a good way for me) thought they would be much tighter. 

Thanks for the replies guys.

Unfortunately, like the others mentioned above, I wasn't able to get these from NDC today as the largest sizes bit the dust in an instant. So it looks like it's resale or bust if I want these badly enough. I'm just not feeling the mens version though as the alternative take on the colourway doesn't work for me.

Last edited:
Say I want to trade my AM 1 Master for the atmos Elephant... What would be a good deal? I still can't decide if I want to go through with a trade or keep them. Been wanting the Elephant since its original release.

Wondering if I can trade my extra pair of Cream Yeezy 350 for a pair of Atmos AM1. What do you guys think?

Also, are they TTS? For reference my 2009 OG Red and Blue are TTS and they fit fine.
I think it's doable in terms of a trade. Im trying to do the same too with my pair

Back
Top Bottom