THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Reviews and on feet looks always on point @illistic!! Wondering if you can do the grey lace swap on the arctic pinks? I feel like they would set them off even more. But since you're going on vacay and probably won't have time, I guess I can wait! Enjoy

boogii boogii

I thought the same but after I did it I put the pinks back in.

honestly think sail laces will work best.

Placed my ordered for the sails last night, hope my pair comes flawless lol and still debating on what size I should get for the men's mushrooms

Okay, I have to admit that while I thought the mushroom pinnacles were cool and all, no pics of them have wowed me and made me feel like I need them or am missing out. I just saw a video review of those materials and colors and man, I'M SOLD. Glad I came across my size with no tax and free shipping.
yea the mushrooms look real good in person

So your saying go half size down from TTS on the Anniversaries too?
Depends what you mean by TTS.

My TTS is US 8 cos that's what I wear in most shoes.

Better to compare sizes with different shoes to get the best idea how you should size.

NB 997 - 8

NB 998 - 7.5

NB1500 - 8

GL3 - 8-8.5

GLV - 8.5

Shadow 5k - 8

Shadow 6k - 8

UB 1.0 - 8.5

UB 2.0/3.0 - 8

Flyknit Racer - 8.5

AM1 Pinnacles - 8

AM1 Anniversary - 8

sizing is so subjective. everyones foot is different, narrow foot, wide foot etc but thats just the beginning.

some folks like their shoes right on the money against the toe, others like a little room. some people wear elite socks with all of their shoes, some wear really thin socks or no socks.

when in doubt, go tts

Haven't been on this side of the world of NT in a minute. I see a few people copped the pinnacle AM 1's too. I ordered the mushrooms on saturday and got them in on wednesday. One word...FIRE!!! I didn't know they even came out. It felt good to cop a nice premium shoe at decent price with ease, not like trying to jump through hoops just to pay $400+ for some AJ 1's.

FootPatrol just emailed me a 20% coupon code to use on full price items only. Contemplating these, as price is coming in @ $125 shipped. Not a bad thing, just trying to decide whether or not to do so. 

Last edited:
Should I cop the pinnacles now for retail off Nike or should I wait until they go on sale
They will not go on sale through Nike... they will be pulled first

Other sites that carry them may end up discounting them eventually. They are worth the $160 price tag IMO though

looks like the 15% cash back on Nike is the best i'm gonna get. So .5 down for these or TTS? 
nerd.gif
 only AM1 i currently have are the old patch ones. went TTS (9.5) and slightly tight

Back
Top Bottom