THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm a true 9.5 but I've been getting 9.0's in these AM1s. Just recently got the iced jades and men's mushrooms and they fit just right. However, I got the tonal reds in a 9.0 and they are slightly more snug than both pinnacles I have.

Both your ice jades and men's mushrooms fit the same you'd say? Is one more snug than the other?

Both your ice jades and men's mushrooms fit the same you'd say? Is one more snug than the other?
I have jades and AM1 anniversary royal blues and they fit identical.

I got the same size as my jades in the equivalent size for the women's mushrooms (mesh liner) and they fit the same as well.

For me, regardless of liner they all fit the same => half down your Flyknit Racer size, same size as UB 2.0/3.0.

Finally received an email that my IDs are being created. 

Hopefully I made the right decision going with mesh, rather than leather.
nerd.gif

went to try on the pinnacles the other day! shape is sweet, not much noise when they came out though. lucky there seems to be a bit of stock out my way 
happy.gif

I have jades and AM1 anniversary royal blues and they fit identical.

I got the same size as my jades in the equivalent size for the women's mushrooms (mesh liner) and they fit the same as well.

For me, regardless of liner they all fit the same => half down your Flyknit Racer size, same size as UB 2.0/3.0.
So your saying go half size down from TTS on the Anniversaries too?

Pinks for today, color combo looks better in hand than stock photos. FWIW, went tts on these and jades, fits the same for me.

didnt even know they came with extra laces, traded back an extra pair of MC flyknit racers for these. so they didnt cost me much...10 bucks or so in tax

Okay, I have to admit that while I thought the mushroom pinnacles were cool and all, no pics of them have wowed me and made me feel like I need them or am missing out. I just saw a video review of those materials and colors and man, I'M SOLD. Glad I came across my size with no tax and free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom