THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

.5 down I think because of the leather liner. At least that's what most of the thread is saying. 
Appreciated! I'm a 12.5 in Pinks so if I can fit a 12 in Jades that would be awesome. NDC still has that size available 
smokin.gif

You're welcome. Plus if you order off of NDC hassle free returns, just in case going down .5 doesn't work for you. 
Oh yeah for sure.... I live in Canada (so I normally order off Nike Canada) and we didn't get Jades but I'll be in the US this week so I'm going to ship to my hotel. Hopefully they'll fit, been wanting these for a bit now. 

Thanks again for the response to my question. 

would anyone happen to be selling a pair of the Patch AM1s in the Sand colorway, in anything from a 9-10? I just recently stumbled upon a youtube review of them and they look beautiful *___* 

but so far the only pair on stockx is $250, does that seemabout right to you guys or should I hold out for a lower price?

Last edited:
I might as well speak out my thoughts here. Debating on exchanging my Presto Mid SP in black/navy that I got a while back for one of these Air Max 1 Pinnacles. Those shoes have been sitting in my box since I got them... I like the Arctic Pink color a lot. I saw the Mushrooms in hand a few days ago and thought those looked great, too.

I might as well speak out my thoughts here. Debating on exchanging my Presto Mid SP in black/navy that I got a while back for one of these Air Max 1 Pinnacles. Those shoes have been sitting in my box since I got them... I like the Arctic Pink color a lot. I saw the Mushrooms in hand a few days ago and thought those looked great, too.
I think you've already answered your question.

Oh yeah for sure.... I live in Canada (so I normally order off Nike Canada) and we didn't get Jades but I'll be in the US this week so I'm going to ship to my hotel. Hopefully they'll fit, been wanting these for a bit now. 

Thanks again for the response to my question. 
What I say next isn't a particularly constructive post but every single Pinnacle released in Canada. You're just late to the party ... but better late than never!

I thought this wouldn't be the case due to the fabric liner of the new Pinnacles but they fit pretty much the same. Actually found the mushrooms to fit bigger than my Jades. 

What I say next isn't a particularly constructive post but every single Pinnacle released in Canada. You're just late to the party ... but better late than never!
Thanks for the info.... Guess I missed them when they were on Nike Canada, as I don't see them now. 
They sold out almost a 2-3 weeks ago? pulled product page. Sails recently restocked hence why they are still there.

would anyone happen to be selling a pair of the Patch AM1s in the Sand colorway, in anything from a 9-10? I just recently stumbled upon a youtube review of them and they look beautiful *___* 

but so far the only pair on stockx is $250, does that seemabout right to you guys or should I hold out for a lower price?
thats about the going rate.  theres a nds size 8.5 on GOAT for 185. DS size 9 on ebay for 240ish.  

Last edited:
I've been watching YouTube videos on how to reshape the AM1 toe box and I have several pair I'm going to reshape. This is my first pair. I already started the shoe on the left. Any suggestions from the folks who are familiar with doing this?

^
Stuff the toe box really well and make sure you wet down the mudguard and don't hold the heated element on it for too long.

some pairs don't reshape as well as others so keep that in mind.

frankwh1te frankwh1te yea, at first I used the reshoeven8tor shoe horn but that doesn't seem quite as effective as using shoe trees, after trial and error. The "leather" mud guard on these isn't taking shape nearly as well as I anticipated, however it does look a lot better than before.

I got an email saying my ID order is "almost finished". How close are they to being shipped outs Lol

@BaconAndJordans even that small amount you did looks miles better. I honestly can't even look at 09-16 shape the same anymore. I used to think "well at least the colorway is nice" but now, nothing can save those old 2mm mudguards and cliff toeboxes.

Back
Top Bottom