THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pinks came in yesterday and, once again, I'm impressed. Subtly eyecatching without being too loud is how I'd describe them. Most of the shoe is actually the silt colour so the pink isn't too overbearing. Pretty sure these are another keeper.
smile.gif

Last edited:
I'll be able to make a Pinnacle sneaker wheel soon the way things are going. Hopefully not for a while though as Nike have me living on noodles at the moment....

Last edited:
I'll be able to make a Pinnacle sneaker wheel soon the way things are going. Hopefully not for a while though as Nike have me living on noodles at the moment....

Like someone said before... Priorities first. Shoes > food, ayeee

Received my sails today and my god the quality is great. Gonna go ahead and order the mushrooms now lol

rocketsfan rocketsfan the same day i ordered these from nike, i seen L&H had them on sale in my size. Tried to order them after my haircut and they sold out.

man bummer about those jewels if the quality is crap like you say

had high hopes after seeing how nice the leather is that nike used for the pinnacles

guess they're called pinnacles for a reason

man bummer about those jewels if the quality is crap like you say

had high hopes after seeing how nice the leather is that nike used for the pinnacles

guess they're called pinnacles for a reason
The soles are translucent with a swoosh as well. Not a fan...

Busted out a pair of og reds from 2009 after not seeing them for at least a year. Midsoles are still good and the bubbles haven't fogged but realistically how long do I have left with these. I've lost too many pairs of am90's due to midsoles dying.

Busted out a pair of og reds from 2009 after not seeing them for at least a year. Midsoles are still good and the bubbles haven't fogged but realistically how long do I have left with these. I've lost too many pairs of am90's due to midsoles dying.

If you've worn them sporadically between when you bought them and now you should be fine

The clear outer sole sucks but I'm interested to see the shape. The mudguard looks like the Pinnacles so I tend to think they'll have the same shape. Not a huge deal to me bc I'm not a Jewel fan but I am interested to see a non-Pinnacle shape.

Back
Top Bottom