THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Well it was already clear that nowadays the final shape cannot be based on 1 early shot. Everyone can see that the Undftd shoe had a very different build than the ones pictured here. So who knows what the actual shape will be like.

Still made in China though. And what seems to be an unpadded tongue?

Last edited:
That angle from the undftd store didn't help. They looked good for the get go imo. Let's hope those who want can get theirs with ease.

Well it was already clear that nowadays the final shape cannot be based on 1 early shot. Everyone can see that the Undftd shoe had a very different build than the ones pictured here. So who knows what the actual shape will be like.

Still made in China though. And what seems to be an unpadded tongue?
Very true.

And yeah it seems unpadded, but I am happy it's a piped tongue.

Also @dblplay1212  Your kid is gonna be stuntin hard! Congrats again dude 

Last edited:
:D I'm so happy! Finally.

Dang so UNDFTD really has them in store right now? 

When I stopped by on Tuesday they had them out. I asked the guy at the cash register about them and he had no idea they were even out.

$140 price tag isn't too bad either

Last edited:
Fozz Fozz congrats on your pair man. Mine should be here tomorrow I am hyped!

May have to go back on what I said on the jewels...they are looking real nice in the pics above

can y'all help me with the difference in the air max 1
and air max 1 essential
and air max 1 pinnacle
any other offshoot that I'm missing
and all that?
thanks in advance

a few people who've had them have noticed cracks in the midsoles after only a handful of wears....

that info was enough to keep me away

i have worn both pair for 36hrs at work on my feet all night (healthcare) and dont have a single crack in either pair

i have worn both pair for 36hrs at work on my feet all night (healthcare) and dont have a single crack in either pair
Good for u!

If this is the case I suggest code maj20 at worldbox (20% discount on the red tonals, but keep in mind shipping costs!)

Back
Top Bottom