THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damb if anyone got extra please halp. Want to cop da pinnacles

The coupon stacking is now dead on ndc.. that didn't take long :lol:

Last edited:
Really want to grab those spiridons in the Turbo Green cw, does anyone have a promo code they could PM me.. Thanks :smokin

Last edited:
Cant decide if I want to use my $20 off +25% for Sail pinnacles or Oreo flyknit racers. Such a tough decision.:stoneface:

Sails are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. I'd go with them.

Anyone who can hook up a discount code holla! :wink:

:D I'm so happy! Finally.

I got my pair from GOAT last night. One of my favorite shoes in my collection.

Last edited:
I don't post much, but this thread has helped me out a lot over the years. I have a $20 off $100 gift card from Nike that I won't use.

First PM from someone who has posted on the last 5 pages of this thread gets it! :D

EDIT: Claimed!

Last edited:
My TTS is 13 but Pink/Mushroom Pinnacles fit perfect .5 down at 12.5 - would Sails be the same or with full leather be different? Would 12 be too small/13 be too big?

12.5 should be fine for you. Sizing down to a 12 would be too tight probably
I can't find a 12.5.... sorry I should have specified that in my original post. That's why I was asking. I thought maybe because of the full leather upper half down from 12.5 wouldn't be terrible, as opposed to half up to my TTS 13 would cause too much space. 

Last edited:

I can't find a 12.5.... sorry I should have specified that in my original post. That's why I was asking. I thought maybe because of the full upper half down from 12.5 wouldn't be terrible, as opposed to half up to my TTS 13 would cause too much space. 
I went TTS on my Mushroom/Jades/Fogs at size 8 and they fit great. However in the Black/Sail pairs I need a .5 size down from that so 7.5

I think you might be ok with the 12. If you order from Nike you could always return it if they don't work out.

Back
Top Bottom