THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

ebates just jumped to 10% cashback for Nike. Just copped the jades with my $20 voucher combined with ebates.

it's up to 10% cash back, the 10% being for free run items and everything else at 1.5% still.

they fooled me with that too. ordered $400 worth of stuff only to find $6 in my ebates account..

I've been going with 10s in Boost/yeezys and Vapormax, 9.5 in Js.. I'm thinking 9.5 in the jewels?
I'm in the same boat as you I wear the same shoes in the same sizes. Trust me go with the 10

why is everyone so high on the jewels ? i rather double up on sail pinnacles to tell the truth 

So we all wanna see the new shape on IDs yada yada. What other options do you guys wanna see come next if we get new ones this summer? I'd like a rehash of the 2012 denim options, there were some great colors offered with those. I'm forever kicking myself for not making a patta-esque green or purple back then when they had similar colors and colorblocking options. I had an ID with a green mudguard, light grey suede midpanel, and gum sole in my cart for months.

edit: side note, what year are these IDs from? Mudguard and toe look almost decent. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Max-1-ID-/112409869947?hash=item1a2c267e7b:g:plUAAOSwB-1Y6lfd   At first I thought it was from the recent premium ID options but after looking at these photos, doesn't look like it: http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/nikeid/style-guide/air-max-premium-leather
Actually I'm fine with the actual options but with the reshaped shape. Nice and classic colors, Mesh/Suede that's all I wan't / need.

If they bring something special - elephant print would be nice cause I missed out the last time they had it. Yeah, and the Denim Options some years ago where pretty nice - made one patta purple look alike (still sitting deadstock in the box) and also my GOAT ID green and light brown/dark brown denim. Also they had some denim(?) camo material years ago, could make another one of these as well.

But to be honest, I'm not convinced they'll bring the shape to ID. Because they brought some new options some weeks ago, but with clifftoe shape. I don't think they'll produce different shapes with IDs? Let's hope I'm wrong!

it's up to 10% cash back, the 10% being for free run items and everything else at 1.5% still.

they fooled me with that too. ordered $400 worth of stuff only to find $6 in my ebates account..

LOL...yup got me too. Thats what I get for waiting until the last minute to use my voucher. Oh Well.

BTW

I'm searching a midsole for a soleswap on my 2005 Pre HOA. The left air system is deflated and the sole feels like it will start to crumble in the near future :frown:
Any Ideas where to find one? Needs a  red air buble, so maybe I should buy the red jewel just to get the sole?

BTW

I'm searching a midsole for a soleswap on my 2005 Pre HOA. The left air system is deflated and the sole feels like it will start to crumble in the near future :frown:
Any Ideas where to find one? Needs a  red air buble, so maybe I should buy the red jewel just to get the sole?
needless to say that I'm not an owner of the 2005 Pre HOA
roll.gif

But I would try to look out for some cheaper solutions!

What about 537383-062, 537383-060 or 537383-106? I've searched only few minutes on the net, ebay...think they should be still available. Don't know your size, but good luck...

Good Lord man. Just buy the freaking shoes. 100 size questions that have been answered 1000 times is annoying.

I mean I find them kinda useless, and don't get them for the pinnacles (just buy them and if they don't fit, send them back) BUT if I was going to pay resell on the OGs I wouldn't want to buy the wrong size.
That being said, I'm buying the same size in AM 1 for around 15-20 years.Never bought bigger/smaller(except if I didn't got my size).

I mean I find them kinda useless, and don't get them for the pinnacles (just buy them and if they don't fit, send them back) BUT if I was going to pay resell on the OGs I wouldn't want to buy the wrong size.
That being said, I'm buying the same size in AM 1 for around 15-20 years.Never bought bigger/smaller(except if I didn't got my size).
The point is it's been asked 100's of times. I literally answered his question and then he came back wanting length comparison pics. I mean come on man.

needless to say that I'm not an owner of the 2005 Pre HOA:rofl:
But I would try to look out for some cheaper solutions!
What about 537383-062, 537383-060 or 537383-106? I've searched only few minutes on the net, ebay...think they should be still available. Don't know your size, but good luck...
thx mate, keep em coming. US12 BTW

don't think I'll get the last two ones cheaper then retail(I guess the jewels are regular priced).The first one looks okayish, I didn't know them cause I didn't followed the last years releases constantly.

Anyone know something else? Maybe like some years older and without China Soles?

You see that round two dude who's hyping the jewel Cortez's? I've never seen so many comments on wanting a pair of Cortez's..
I saw a comment on one of his photos recently where someone called him a legend in streetwear or some s like that. I hope the sub-18 year olds learn more about streetwear and sneakers beyond instagram.

Peep this video if you wanna hear some ignorance:

Last edited:
BTW

Definitely not. You can find tons of cheap donors on eBay.

I saw a comment on one of his photos recently where someone called him a legend in streetwear or some s like that. I hope the sub-18 year olds learn more about streetwear and sneakers beyond instagram.

Peep this video if you wanna hear some ignorance:

Lol @ sean wotherspoon being a "legend" in anything other than his own mind and circle jerk of hangers on...

James Lavelle, Fraser Cooke, Nigo, Shawn Stussy, James Jabbia those are streetwear legends.

This generation is full of posers, word to Holden Caulfield

Last edited:
I went back and found the comment, it was on his post of the paint dipped cortez: "You are the most memorable icon in fashion/streetwear today. Period" Guy's profile is private so I can't make a rash judgment as easily as I normally would.

I went back and found the comment, it was on his post of the paint dipped cortez: "You are the most memorable icon in fashion/streetwear today. Period" Guy's profile is private so I can't make a rash judgment as easily as I normally would.
I'll make a rash judgement off that one comment. I don't need to see his profile to know he's a chode.

Dude buys other people's creations and then taxes the next guy for it. lol @ legend anything. He can eat a **** imo.

I'll make a rash judgement off that one comment. I don't need to see his profile to know he's a chode.

Dude buys other people's creations and then taxes the next guy for it. lol @ legend anything. He can eat a **** imo.
His stores are amazing but I put him in the category of f-boi idols next to Geiger and BoostBroad.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] @ the hate for Sean Wotherspoon. I can't speak for his hoards of followers, but I've actually had quite a few dealings with him and he's always been a stand up guy. Fanboys always generate hate towards whoever they're riding, so I can see why some of you have the opinion and perception of him that you do.

Back
Top Bottom