THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I have 2 Nike $20 off $100 coupon. Hit up my inbox.

Edit.... ^^Coupons been given out.

Last edited:
My IDs have been shipped...But I think I may have left the eyelets white instead of the wolf grey. Kind of bummed.

gonna jump on pinnacles...I get an 11 in all AM1s...I remember my NL's being snug though...should I go with an 11 or 11.5 
Thank you guys.

gonna jump on pinnacles...I get an 11 in all AM1s...I remember my NL's being snug though...should I go with an 11 or 11.5 with that leather insole?
gonna jump on pinnacles...I get an 11 in all AM1s...I remember my NL's being snug though...should I go with an 11 or 11.5 
Thank you guys.
This has been discussed and answered here like 10 times a day every day, during the past month, including TODAY.

And someone even already replied to your post, 3 POSTS BACK.

Is reading a thread really that difficult?

This has been discussed and answered here like 10 times a day every day, during the past month, including TODAY.

And someone even already replied to your post, 3 POSTS BACK.

Is reading a thread really that difficult?

How do pinnacles fit?

Not as difficult as saying china midsoles EVERYTIME new photos pop up.
roll.gif

There should just be an update on the first page for how Pinnacles fit and midsole knowledge. lol

Should have tried this on Friday...smh, would have bee a steal. $20 off just ain't enough to get me over the fence lol

Lol tito I tried the same thing multiple times, only one of those gift cards can be used :smh:

Edit: 1,000 rep, thanks everybody :smokin

Last edited:
Lol I tried yesterday to stack the coupons too. But didn't work so i said f it. And then used my Amex rewards points for a Nike GC.

So we all wanna see the new shape on IDs yada yada. What other options do you guys wanna see come next if we get new ones this summer? I'd like a rehash of the 2012 denim options, there were some great colors offered with those. I'm forever kicking myself for not making a patta-esque green or purple back then when they had similar colors and colorblocking options. I had an ID with a green mudguard, light grey suede midpanel, and gum sole in my cart for months.

edit: side note, what year are these IDs from? Mudguard and toe look almost decent. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Max-1-ID-/112409869947?hash=item1a2c267e7b:g:plUAAOSwB-1Y6lfd   At first I thought it was from the recent premium ID options but after looking at these photos, doesn't look like it: http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/nikeid/style-guide/air-max-premium-leather

Last edited:

So we all wanna see the new shape on IDs yada yada. What other options do you guys wanna see come next if we get new ones this summer? I'd like a rehash of the 2012 denim options, there were some great colors offered with those. I'm forever kicking myself for not making a patta-esque green or purple back then when they had similar colors and colorblocking options. I had an ID with a green mudguard, light grey suede midpanel, and gum sole in my cart for months.
I'd say most people would be satisfied with a good range of colours in your standard mesh, suede and leather options.

Better colorblocking options are definitely my major want. I get that iDs are meant to limit you so you aren't recreating classic colourways to the T but let us customize the heel counter and toe vamp!

I would not be opposed to safari or elephant print options to hit (or come back to) the AM1 iD. I've always thought that a Bred 3 cw with elephant print mudguard could have potential

Last edited:
Ah, thank you modus. I forgot that there were leather pendleton options as well, I always think of those as just the wool.

Back
Top Bottom