THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

U think this is a problem? I wish my pair was this good! My left shoe has such a square that when on feet there appears a big gap in the toebox. Its so annoying im not keeping them. I ll post a pic later , u will see what i mean. Have to work now.
Thats the nightmare right there. Hope you dont have to send back to italy from us

Pinnacles got here, first air maxes. Doubt yall will notice but the right shoe mudguard right where the big toe sits is slightly squared and gives a less round look on foot little disappointed, the left shoe looks absolutely as I hoped for though

Perfect pair I say. Good enough.
Yes there is square toe on your pic
I like square than round.

Look at that leather...... I wish I can get those for around $70.

From the Air Jordan crowd, we all know Nike quality have inconsitency. Many times glue stains are just present.

Bear with it, the workers are not perfect. Don't make them a bad day by returning it.

For the fun of it, sharing with y'all my 1 sz up Air Max 1.

Compare to Air Jordan retros TTS, AM95 1/2 sz up, AM1 had to be 1 sz up to compensate my wide feet. That imprint on insole!!

Perhaps I should have tried 1/2 sz up for AM1......

Perfect pair I say. Good enough.
Yes there is square toe on your pic
I like square than round.

Look at that leather...... I wish I can get those for around $70.

From the Air Jordan crowd, we all know Nike quality have inconsitency. Many times glue stains are just present.

Bear with it, the workers are not perfect. Don't make them a bad day by returning it.
screenshot program
On feet:
image sharing sites
This is only after a 5 min wear inside.. How wil they look after weeks? Its like the beauty and the beast, im bummed because i like the cw alot. What should i do best to get another pair?

Last edited:
screenshot program
On feet:
image sharing sites
This is only after a 5 min wear inside.. How wil they look after weeks? Its like the beauty and the beast, im bummed because i like the cw alot. What should i do best to get another pair?
Not sure but up to you.
If the merchant is willing for exchange!

I exchanged my AM1 Newsprint because the "tape frame" produced a big wrinkle. Later on I found out they all produce big wrinkles. F it.

UNDS on my trip to LA

and my collection from air max month!

Atoms....... that is a lot of money spent!

I like the NikeID black cement AM1, but it is unavailable.

Red & Blue AM1 are ultra(phylon midsole)? Or normal ("essential", polyurethane midsole)?

Anyone have any idea how to get that yellowing out of the toe box? Otherwise these are gonna become the beaters which would kill me.

I've fixed my Obsidians by mixing water&angelus and paint with it the mesh. It turned out good. Pretty sure u can find some helpful vids on youtube.
Also tried Jason Markk which was time wasting, maybe I did. it wrong [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Atoms....... that is a lot of money spent!

I like the NikeID black cement AM1, but it is unavailable.

Red & Blue AM1 are ultra(phylon midsole)? Or normal ("essential", polyurethane midsole)?

yeah, I've spent a lot more money on shoes this year than I should have, but at least I got the atmos and the reds for retail.

the reds and blues are anniversaries from air max month so I believe the midsoles are PU

Last edited:

Anyone have any idea how to get that yellowing out of the toe box? Otherwise these are gonna become the beaters which would kill me.
Are these the 2013 OG retros? Arnt they supposed to be abit yellow kinda vintage?

Last edited:

What do you think about these NikeIDs?
Mudguard is available in camo.

I think the camo is dope Af
Didn't even know when did Bape did a collab with Nike hahaha

Don't even need to buy Jordan 1 shadow camo anymore

Too bad Nike ID cannot combined with coupon codes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom