THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Fit for the night...

Really happy with my mushrooms that I just got. The leather and shape overall is amazing. I hope the second half of this year has more like this.

Now I'm thinking I need to get the blacks and jades. Probably will hold out until I can come up on a 20% code or another sale.

Got the pink pinnacles in yesterday and I love them. Now I need the mushrooms on sale in a 9.5.

Any help?

Think the AM1 jewels will sit tomorrow? Got a 20% off coup for NDC
I sure hope so man. I think they may cause there doesn't seem to be a ton of interest in them. Jewel Cortez also sitting even after Sean hyped em up.

Anyone here ever ordered from Atmos? I ended up ordering the black jewels just to be safe I got em. They took money out of my account but I don't think I ever got an official "Confirmation" or "We shipped your order email" 

I sure hope so man. I think they may cause there doesn't seem to be a ton of interest in them. Jewel Cortez also sitting even after Sean hyped em up.

Anyone here ever ordered from Atmos? I ended up ordering the black jewels just to be safe I got em. They took money out of my account but I don't think I ever got an official "Confirmation" or "We shipped your order email" 
There's an atmos new york site if you didn't know. Just looked they don't really get stock of anything sadly

Last edited:
I feel like people are underestimating these, but I really hope they do sit.

Anyone know of any sites dropping overnight, or morning it is?

I feel like I have to get the red jewels even if they might sit. You can never tell what is going to sit or fly off the shelf with today's average sneaker head.

Back
Top Bottom