THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Picked up the black Jewels over the weekend.  Here's a couple of quick (not the best) profile shots of the toes on my pair in comparison to the '17 Red Anni and one of the Pinnacles. Shape could stand to be a -hint- more rounded, but I wouldn't necessarily say cliff toe on mine. 
Thanks for the side by side!
I feel the Jewel's toe is kinda the old shape. One of the reasons I don't cop. 

Aaaand the reds are basically gone in good sizes on almost every site. Glad I copped a pair this morning when they were easily obtainable.

That said, I totally expect low key restocks all week so hopefully everyone eats.

Last edited:

Picked up the black Jewels over the weekend.  Here's a couple of quick (not the best) profile shots of the toes on my pair in comparison to the '17 Red Anni and one of the Pinnacles. Shape could stand to be a -hint- more rounded, but I wouldn't necessarily say cliff toe on mine. 
Honestly, they look good to me! I hope my pairs look like this. Thank you for the comparison. Repped. 

When my pair comes in ill comepare it with my 2003 jewels. 

Them jewels look like they weigh a ton.
The all white leather looks so stiff to me. Although I've only seen pics.

debated on the pinks for a while, finally pulled the trigger and have them in hand. And Still, debating. It's a really good looking shoe but man, these things pretty feminine. Quality nice too but man, feminine. Not sure how many outfits I can pull these together with that I wouldn't choose another option first. Gonna be a tough return cause I do like them but that pink although faint, is still pink.

debated on the pinks for a while, finally pulled the trigger and have them in hand. And Still, debating. It's a really good looking shoe but man, these things pretty feminine. Quality nice too but man, feminine. Not sure how many outfits I can pull these together with that I wouldn't choose another option first. Gonna be a tough return cause I do like them but that pink although faint, is still pink.
Had the same proble, in the sun theyre more versatile but inside theyre def feminine. I returned them, even after getting them for a heavy discount lol

AND

I dont understand why Nike is using the old shape on the jewels, I am crushed

I have them. I love them, I've anyways lived by the motto "real men can wear pink".

Unreleased Nike Air Max 1 Sample
Looks like Nike used the camo design for other items!

E.g. my backpack
happy.gif

How is the sizing compared to the anniversaries (which I felt fit big)

Was on SNKRS when the red jewels dropped yesterday morning. I thought they were going to sit but I check back 10 minutes later and they gone [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thankfully lapstone & hammer has my 10.5 and I just placed my order with them. Never ordered with them before, how fast is their standard shipping?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom