THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

lol either that or possibly wear the **** out of the shoe and see if time/wear softens them up.

raffihxxx - solution, cop both. :smile:

did any of you guys participate in the #7daysofAMlove ? 
day 7 is today... figured i share my am1 qs... @therealdooder

Just wondering if these QS AM1 ran small? Is it safe to go up either .5 or a full size up like 2010 AM90 Infrared?

Not gonna lie...I like those Mint FBs but its nothing to get all jazz'd and hyped about...

Went ahead and filed a Paypal claim with JD. They instantly cooperated and sent me a refund. Then sent me an email saying they were out of stock for the Milans
mean.gif

Had I not filed the claim I highly doubt any action would have been taken on their part. Safe to say I won't order from them ever again.

Went ahead and filed a Paypal claim with JD. They instantly cooperated and sent me a refund. Then sent me an email saying they were out of stock for the Milans :smh:

Had I not filed the claim I highly doubt any action would have been taken on their part. Safe to say I won't order from them ever again.

I filed a claim with them on Friday, after they told me they would give me a refund last Saturday. Still no response. I emailed customer service yesterday, and they haven't responded yet. This is terrible.

Lol at dudes pretending not to like the mint AM1's because A: they're hyped or B: they like them but are too cheap to pay over retail. Idgaf about no "yeezy", the color way is just nice. We'll see how many of y'all flip flop on your opinion when NDC releases them for retail. Lol clowns. There's too many ******ed stuck up Air Max elitists in this thread. Y'all need y'all own thread. Y'all don't realize how stupid some of you sound.

Anyways. Those turquoise AM1's definitely have my attention. I'm on the hunt for a size 10

No attack to those who like the FB's but they are just awful to me. Mint green, black, and white sole? horrible combination. If the black was light grey or some white-yellow tone, it would be nice, but that colours altogether in an AM1 just don't look right to me

I dont think it has anything to do with being an "air max elitists" its just to me the shoes are horrible. It just shows the current state of this shoe "game" in my opinion. I miss the good ol days when Nike released simple, quality made colorways, and if you wanted the shoes you bought the shoes. No dealing with a bunch of spoiled kids whos mommies and daddies buy everything for them the minute it drops leaving no chance for those who really enjoy and want a pair to have any, just so they can go take a few instagram pics and be cool to their friends. One day once this hypebeast phase dies down things will return to how they used to be and shoes will just be another thing, leaving the ones who really love it back to the way it was.

anyways...these came in yesterday

^ I actually agree with you. I stopped buying Jordan's for the same reason. I live in NYC so I've seen this kid hypebeast phase firsthand. It's why i decided to wear just AM's. I like the OG colorways like the next man but its nice to see a colorway that's "out there". Especially when it's done properly. I'm just mad they tagged these Mint AM1's with "yeezy" when it absolutely has nothing to do with kanye. I blame the blogs.

I can't believe people are paying $325 for the "Yeezy" 1's

These things could have been ID'ed basically for years...sheep

*chuckles* easy cop? They've been dubbed as "yeezys". NDC probably going to TLO these. They'll sell out within 30 minutes
mean.gif
30min = easy cop to me ahah... Hard cop sells out in 3 sec...

And I don't think they'll be TLO...and if they are, it's no big deal.... 

Last edited:
30min = easy cop to me ahah... Hard cop sells out in 3 sec...
And I don't think they'll be TLO...and if they are, it's no big deal.... 

I meant to say 3 minutes. You seen how the blogs hyped these joints? It's a wrap for these. It's good to have an international connect :smokin

Yea I know, they were sitting before that but I'm still pretty confident...

I could cop on Nike.fr, Snipes etc... but I don't want to spend too much bread on these.

I wanna grab a pair of the Milan's but that solar red is killing me. Anyone who has their pair in hand can tell me if it looks straight up pink? I love the color way but I have never wore anything close to pink in my life and swore I never would. But these look too clean. Is the sole real pinkish?

Back
Top Bottom