THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally got my damn $166 back from JD

It took a Paypal dispute and multiple emails, I'm NEVER ordering from them again

GOD DAMN

I wanna grab a pair of the Milan's but that solar red is killing me. Anyone who has their pair in hand can tell me if it looks straight up pink? I love the color way but I have never wore anything close to pink in my life and swore I never would. But these look too clean. Is the sole real pinkish?
straight up PINK.... And I love it....

Last edited:
I'm just mad they tagged these Mint AM1's with "yeezy" when it absolutely has nothing to do with kanye. I blame the blogs.

this to the fullest bro, im mad that this phase has transfered over or starting to with air maxes. i mean i know certain am's have always been hyped or harder to obtain but some of these prices stuff is fetching now is down right ridiculous. shoes i bought at outlets 2-3 years ago going for 200+ :smh:

oh well tho like i said it'll pass. ive been buying shoes well before this bs and ill continue to well after...

I wanna grab a pair of the Milan's but that solar red is killing me. Anyone who has their pair in hand can tell me if it looks straight up pink? I love the color way but I have never wore anything close to pink in my life and swore I never would. But these look too clean. Is the sole real pinkish?
its not solar red. its straight up hot pink

Pink

30min = easy cop to me ahah... Hard cop sells out in 3 sec...
And I don't think they'll be TLO...and if they are, it's no big deal.... 

I meant to say 3 minutes. You seen how the blogs hyped these joints? It's a wrap for these. It's good to have an international connect :smokin

You're really doing your part to try to make them something they're not. All you've posted in this thread is how you won't say where you got them and how much you paid, they're limited & dope, better than Milans, gonna blow up or whatever, getting mad that some of us don't like them or whatever. Enjoy your sneakers and leave it at that.

That's my point. Dude's making them out to be something they're not. Even if they are (if you want to compare to a widely released GR that's everywhere), they're just not that great...and he gets offended by it.

Last edited:
They won't be limited, it's just the hype around them is high that they will get swallowed up by resellers making it seem they are "limited"

GR or not they're a nice colorway.

The milans are definitely pink, in certain lights it can look orange too but daylight its nowhere near atomic red :lol:

Last edited:
Lol at dudes pretending not to like the mint AM1's because A: they're hyped or B: they like them but are too cheap to pay over retail. Idgaf about no "yeezy", the color way is just nice. We'll see how many of y'all flip flop on your opinion when NDC releases them for retail. Lol clowns. There's too many ******ed stuck up Air Max elitists in this thread. Y'all need y'all own thread. Y'all don't realize how stupid some of you sound.

Anyways. Those turquoise AM1's definitely have my attention. I'm on the hunt for a size 10

Sorry for not liking them. I will try harder next time

Dang waited 'till I got paid today to get the OGs off soleheaven and they don't have free shipping on them anymore so they're back to like $120 again. Anyone know how often they have free shipping?

Dang waited 'till I got paid today to get the OGs off soleheaven and they don't have free shipping on them anymore so they're back to like $120 again. Anyone know how often they have free shipping?

Those mints are popping I'd cop for retail

Def want the Mints but at retail if not the beasts can have them and I'll stick to my 2010 OG's

The SOLETDS code still gives you a discount but they took off the feee shipping when it is used. I think that free shipping expired on the 13th

at whoever received their milans, does anyone elses have any little imperfections? i remember someone saying theres did. like maybe a dark spot on suede or a weird mark? i have 2 pairs and both seem to have something going on, just a lil nitpick :[ lol 

at whoever received their milans, does anyone elses have any little imperfections? i remember someone saying theres did. like maybe a dark spot on suede or a weird mark? i have 2 pairs and both seem to have something going on, just a lil nitpick :[ lol 

Mine are otherwise perfect, only had a very inconspicuous mark on the suede but its too small to even worry about.

well thats good! im glad yours came without anything on them, even one of my laces has pink on it! haha 

Back
Top Bottom