THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Jewels on ubiq.. ugh lol. My will power is weak but I think I'm passing..

So tempted to triple up on sails and double up on the black pinnacles. A great base shoe for some customs.

Good for you I guess? Not sure why I only get incredibly snobby replies on here but you the reason I don't mess around with enthusiast groups of any kind
haha don't judge us all bc of him. Personally I keep a shoe tree in all shoes. Part of that is bc I like the way they look on my displays better but it's actually useful on leather pairs bc it helps to stretch the crease out after wearing them.

Good for you I guess? Not sure why I only get incredibly snobby replies on here but you the reason I don't mess around with enthusiast groups of any kind
haha don't judge us all bc of him. Personally I keep a shoe tree in all shoes. Part of that is bc I like the way they look on my displays better but it's actually useful on leather pairs bc it helps to stretch the crease out after wearing them.

I was thinking of using some cedar shoe trees in these as well. Should keep the shape nice!

Finally, looks like a mesh toebox after all this leather toebox bs...count me in!
neither are mesh

Still cant believe it - its the 30 year anni, we are 6 months in...and we have only 2 pairs with mesh

which don't really count because they were hard as f*ck to obtain

Just give us some GRs with mesh already...

Don't get me wrong, I have a handful of the pinnacles but I am more than ready for some mesh

neither are mesh

Still cant believe it - its the 30 year anni, we are 6 months in...and we have only 2 pairs with mesh

which don't really count because they were hard as f*ck to obtain

Just give us some GRs with mesh already...

Don't get me wrong, I have a handful of the pinnacles but I am more than ready for some mesh
The tonal pack have the mesh too ^^!

What color lace swap are most doing with the Jades ? I saw a bunch of pictures and links to the laces a few months back.

I finally got around to picking a pair up.

Back
Top Bottom