THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Im pretty late to the Air Max game 08-09 but why do people sweat Jewels and Mini Swoosh's so much. I never saw the appeal IMO. Is it just a nostalgic factor or the design?

Im pretty late to the Air Max game 08-09 but why do people sweat Jewels and Mini Swoosh's so much. I never saw the appeal IMO. Is it just a nostalgic factor or the design?
There are certain pairs with the mini swoosh that I think are some of the best colors ever made in AM1 so for me that's why

However I do not think it is automatically fire just because it has the mini swoosh

He didnt!! he got them for $20 off retail lol.

To me it was free, once money leaves my account, I never account for it again. I hate doing returns and such so when I pay for something, I already discount it, so the fact I got something back that I wasn't expecting, in my mind and how I handle my money, means it's free :smile:

Something about that jewel swoosh just gets me man. I love how clean it looks. That's just me though

Air Max 1 Royal can get delivered straight to the outlets. :lol:

They were in the outlets.

Pure red, pure blue ones.

I want the pure black ones, they are on eBay. And hope that midsole is not polyurethane.

Last edited:
Need those black leather metallic jewel. Some nice variety on those upcoming cw's but lets be honest they just look like some id's anyone can come up with if the options were offered

Resale on ogs is ridiculous. Get it together nike.
Nike accomplished exactly what they wanted. They built huge hype around AM1 and now most models are selling out. It's not great for guys like us that already loved AM1 but it worked for them.

Back
Top Bottom