THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike's write up about the Paris AM1 translated....

The Air Max 1 "Paris" for Women is a unique Bespoke iD version whose silhouette is inspired by Parisian architecture, fashion and culture. The shoe features metallic golden metal decks with laser-cut Roman numerals "LXXV", which represent both the department number of Paris and the number of copies created in this version. An embroidered insole features the initials of the designers who participated in the design of this model, while an embroidered reinforcement bears the number of each of the 50 pairs sold exclusively on nike.com/sneakers. Besides quality leather, a rubber outsole and an off-white midsole, each unique element of this shoe contributes to the elegance of this urban-inspired premium sneaker.

My LPUs

FINALLY completed my Air Max Month collection. Masters were ridiculously hard to find at a good price. And despite my woes with "the 6" pair on stockx, it was fate that they turned out fake ... because I got this pair for $200 cheaper LOL

Last edited:
Nice I just paid $200 for my pair of Torontos.

Excited to get them in, going to reshape them.

Last edited:
Anyone have these NikeLab Flyknit AM1s who can speak to their quality and fit? Tempted to grab them from End.

Somewhat unrelated, I'm heading to Cocoa Beach FL next week for eight days and I'm increasingly hoping to randomly find some gem AM1s at the Orlando outlets or Ross while I'm there (got the Stingray/Sea Glass PRMs for $50 at Ross a couple years ago). Really the only things I'm gunning for while I'm down there other than maybe a returned Alternate Motorsports 4.

Starting to really regret passing on the red jewels..

Happy to have the black pair though

My LPUs

FINALLY completed my Air Max Month collection. Masters were ridiculously hard to find at a good price. And despite my woes with "the 6" pair on stockx, it was fate that they turned out fake ... because I got this pair for $200 cheaper LOL
I can't find a legit pair of "The 6" in size 12 anywhere for a decent price, used or new....   Only pair I found was from NetMagnetism, but he is looking for $700 CAD used....
eyes.gif

I keep updated on stockX but it seems like only sizes on there constantly are 9-11.  One day though. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom