THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ridgerocks came today... for $110, you really can't beat that. Nice quality.

Wish the rocks had something other than tan. Black wouldve been better. Or dark gray if thats brown on top.

Last edited:
That might be the cleanest midsole separation I dun ever seen!

super simple repair sir...
Yea I was drunk and went to skip then off with my other foot and bam. Got them ds a few months ago and the midsole is holding up but thay glue gave way. I'd rather that than crumble so I'm not complaining.

Last edited:
Yea I was drunk and went to skip then off with my other foot and bam. Got them ds a few months ago and the midsole is holding up but thay glue gave way. I'd rather that than crumble so I'm not complaining.
roll.gif

don't drink and wear beaters! Last week I messed up the upper of my paris patch while pissing in backyards
laugh.gif

Maybe I'm 4-5 times a year drunken and the day after always probs with the condition of my AMs
laugh.gif

Today's wear
super tempted to pick up a pair of these for a good deal IMO

any opinions on quality/craftsmanship on these?

haven't had the opportunity to see them in hand
Aside from the foo-foo about the shape being bad, I actually really like the materials they used on this.

The waterproof/resistant materials feel pretty tough so it doesn't necessarily feel like a "premium" shoe more than it does an all-weather AM1.

The materials does lend to the shoe feeling alot stiffer out of the box than others but that feeling goes away after you've given it some break-in.

Overall, my pair came with an ever so faint smudge on the mudguard that doesn't seem to want to come out but quality overall is pretty nice.

I think if you go into it with the thought that you're getting a shoe that's more like the Adventure Pack in terms of materials and quality, you won't be surprised or disappointed.

These 100% don't belong in the same quality category as the unicorns (Amsterdams, Kid Robots, etc) or even the recent pinnacles IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom