THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Aside from the foo-foo about the shape being bad, I actually really like the materials they used on this.

The waterproof/resistant materials feel pretty tough so it doesn't necessarily feel like a "premium" shoe more than it does an all-weather AM1.

The materials does lend to the shoe feeling alot stiffer out of the box than others but that feeling goes away after you've given it some break-in.

Overall, my pair came with an ever so faint smudge on the mudguard that doesn't seem to want to come out but quality overall is pretty nice.

I think if you go into it with the thought that you're getting a shoe that's more like the Adventure Pack in terms of materials and quality, you won't be surprised or disappointed.

These 100% don't belong in the same quality category as the unicorns (Amsterdams, Kid Robots, etc) or even the recent pinnacles IMHO.
I agree 1000%! I have had my eye on these for awhile, but never had a chance to see them in person. Until, this past weekend. They are by all means a dope shoe. Very far from premium, like @troyaleksander  said they can not & should not even be put into the same category as the recent pinnacles quality, let alone the unicorns. IMO   

Finally got around to ordering myself a pair of pinnacle's. Cant say this enough but quality is A1 as everyone says. I also have the mud guard problem where one is raised up higher than the other. overall I'm pretty satisfied!

Stole these from @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  from the AM97 thread.

These are from Sean Weatherspoon's INsta story.

Wondering if this is a sign that we're gonna see more than one CW of the 97/AM1 hybrids.

I know that the Vote program this year was really divisive but I'll be one of the first to say that I'm actually a fan of these.

Next March will likely be a ****show but I'm fully expecting a lot of "these are growing on me" posts. 

Last edited:
Stole these from @AIRMAXDISCIPLE
 from the AM97 thread.
These are from Sean Weatherspoon's INsta story.
Wondering if this is a sign that we're gonna see more than one CW of the 97/AM1 hybrids.

I know that the Vote program this year was really divisive but I'll be one of the first to say that I'm actually a fan of these.
Next March will likely be a ****show but I'm fully expecting a lot of "these are growing on me" posts. 

I just threw up , man these are gross

Back
Top Bottom