THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That mudguard disappears in the midsection lol. The materials and the tongue piping look good though.

Last edited:
That mudguard is 3 mil at the thinnest part to the midsole, and with hardly any roll at the toe.

If that's their answer to fixing the shape I'm afraid they have failed.

They had similar hit and miss QC issues with the Atmos and the OG red retro recently. Even with Tinkers drawings back to the design and factory teams to fix the issue.

Seems those who actually build the shoe simply don't have a clue, and and those above probably have time constraints and have to tick it off before it's correct.

I wouldn't let it happen.

That mudguard is 3 mil at the thinnest part to the midsole, and with hardly any roll at the toe.

They had similar hit and miss QC issues with the Atmos and the OG red retro recently. Even with Tinkers drawings back to the design and factory teams to fix the issue.

Seems those who actually build the shoe simply don't have a clue, and and those above probably have time constraints and have to tick it off before it's correct.

The Indigo renderings are clearly old shape. I wouldn't be shocked if the renderings are old and the production are new shape. Same thing happened with the Berry. Renderings were old shape but production was new shape. Last week I saw a Ridgerock production with tiny mudguard and cliff toe while the pairs sold through NDC are the same as the pinnacle shape. I assume the one I saw was a sample. I think right now they are gradually moving things over so some will look old in renderings but end up with good shape. Just have to wait to see what gets made.

The Indigo renderings are clearly old shape. I wouldn't be shocked if the renderings are old and the production are new shape. Same thing happened with the Berry. Renderings were old shape but production was new shape. Last week I saw a Ridgerock production with tiny mudguard and cliff toe while the pairs sold through NDC are the same as the pinnacle shape. I assume the one I saw was a sample. I think right now they are gradually moving things over so some will look old in renderings but end up with good shape. Just have to wait to see what gets made.
Honestly...I wouldn't be surprised if its the sh*tty shape...the newest rumor is shape won't be fixed for a little while on iD

Again this is a RUMOR so don't go back to this quote in a week and tag me in it saying I lie and sh*t lol I am just the messenger 

I wonder if Nike has some contract with some factory that does the thin mudguard and they are just trying to get through the contract and putting new options up to get their money out of it before getting the factory to fix the changes

Highly doubtful but never know

Honestly...I wouldn't be surprised if its the sh*tty shape...the newest rumor is shape won't be fixed for a little while on iD

Again this is a RUMOR so don't go back to this quote in a week and tag me in it saying I lie and sh*t lol I am just the messenger 

I wonder if Nike has some contract with some factory that does the thin mudguard and they are just trying to get through the contract and putting new options up to get their money out of it before getting the factory to fix the changes

Highly doubtful but never know
Oh yea I wouldn't be surprised if it's old shape at all. Just saying that bc of the difference in renderings and samples of the Berry and Ridgerock, I wouldn't be shocked if the same happens here. Just something to watch. I'm an optimist too so I'm hoping for the best haha.

would be funny if the for august announced "restock" of the og annis would also be bad old shape. C'mon Nike - you can make it!!!
laugh.gif

So the link for the Indigo iD pack makes me certain that the AM1 is a bad render...

Every model has numerous pics of the shoe EXCEPT the AM1 (of course)

But here are some pics of the 90s and we may get similar prints

But also, look at the tongue and heel logo options

(Yes these aren't AM1 I am aware they are 90s, just showing pics to see potential prints and logos for the AM1)

Last edited:
I dig the weeve and I love the brown piece on the back but that's just too much pink for me. And I like pink.

Back
Top Bottom