THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^^Strange that toebox looks/seems very inconsistent depending on the angle.
And the heel overlay/too short midsole seems to be still there.

i wanna see a side by side comparison with the pinnacles or the tonal pack

seems like they only tried to fix the toebox and the mudguard height is still low as fk

Last edited:

just came in from stockx

Also, on the old shape, it looks like banana-shape...curvier, whereas new/OG shape is rounder just like you put that shoe tree. This banana shape is the same complaint people said about AJ4

Ok I think I have it now but in that very bottom pic those are both old molds right? The mudguard looks thin on both of them

Last edited:
High res pics

One pic shows new bespoke shape vs old

I'm assuming the new shape are the purple ones? And what are those? Jeezus they're sexy!!

I can tell by the mudguard but those toe boxes look virtually identical too me

By bespoke you mean a Nike ID pair?

Last edited:
Bespoke is like the ultimate NikeID. You get to fully customize whatever you want on the sneaker to the point where you need an appointment and it costs about 1K to do. Where's as NikeID you're drastically limited to what you can choose and can do it in 15 min lol

Last edited:
they need to shove the upper 3mm-5mm more to the front from the midsole so that the heel wont stick out so much at the back

Last edited:
For those who don't know....

$1,000 flat for bespoke

Doesn't matter if you choose high end materials or lower end, same price no matter what

Can be done at 21M in NY or 1948 in London

Over 455 options to choose from

Change over 60 parts on the shoe (includes both shoes since you can totally mismatch anything and everything)

You must email/call to set up appointment

You get 2 hours to make your dreams come true....

Need more info or have questions PM me

Yes it'll be interesting to see what changes as more get made

I'm hearing back in Sept/Oct to 21M!
yes please keep us updated 
wink.gif

nthat.gif
next time when you go for there for your 2nd bespoke you should make some more detailed pics from all the materials that are available, and also i have heard that you can bring your own logo there and they incorporate that at the tongue or at the heel is that true ?? because years ago i made an bussines card with my own logo for fun when i was still studying and i wanna use that for my future bespoke, just like what Mayor did with his am1 bespokes

Last edited:
don't understand a word, but you can really see the comparison between the new old shape and the old old shape on the carolina blue jewels

Might be in for those crown jewel (black/white) AM1. I'm liking the smoky sole.

More than the university blue pair as of now.

don't understand a word, but you can really see the comparison between the new old shape and the old old shape on the carolina blue jewels
Hard to compare ds shape to a pair with 15 years of wear. The 2017 will be very close after several wears.

yes please keep us updated 
wink.gif

nthat.gif
next time when you go for there for your 2nd bespoke you should make some more detailed pics from all the materials that are available, and also i have heard that you can bring your own logo there and they incorporate that at the tongue or at the heel is that true ?? because years ago i made an bussines card with my own logo for fun when i was still studying and i wanna use that for my future bespoke, just like what Mayor did with his am1 bespokes
When I went in I asked for a lot and got shut down... this was fall of 2015 though.

They told me I wasn't allowed to bring in my own logo, Mayor only got to do it because he's Mayor

But then I saw Stevie did his own signature on his one pair so I think it may be possible now 

When I go I'll take a ton more pics and videos this time, last time was nerve wrecking and a lot of anxiety lol

Now I know what to expect and I already have my new ideas pretty much planned out! 

Back
Top Bottom