THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_6488.JPG
Just got these in.

Don't do retail. They'll come up cheaper. Be patient. Just keep checking here and eventually someone will come through with info.

Yea I slept on the first few rounds of deals and haven't been lucky since. I suppose youre right though, patience will eventually pay off lol

Finally got the red anniversaries in a size 13. 400 even...think that’s good/bad? Best I’ve seen in that size.

Finally got the red anniversaries in a size 13. 400 even...think that’s good/bad? Best I’ve seen in that size.

IMO, that's a bit pricey. $350 would be my max, but then again with the restock rumor going around, I've been patiently waiting.

At least NOT for a CW which is excellent but also always released from time to time. Crazy resell-world! Nike messed it up so hard with the OGs!

But I also believe in the restock...within the next 10 years
No way in hell I'm payin $400 for some sneakers. But that's me personally

At least NOT for a CW which is excellent but also always released from time to time. Crazy resell-world! Nike messed it up so hard with the OGs!

But I also believe in the restock...within the next 10 years
I hear you...but I got my atmos pack, masters, kaws all for retail or less after moving a few pairs around, so I don't feel bad about securing the one pair I couldn't get from that month.

Whoa whoa whoa. You're going to have to explain what this means.
If I know its gonna be a tough release, I'll do a pre-order for a few pairs with a reseller/boutique who's charging insane prices but not to the point where I can't offset the cost by selling one. Example, pre order 2 pairs of kaws at 1100 a pair. Sell one pair first week for 1900. Net cost of one pair 300 - below retail.

There's plenty of em around NYC and Chi...

If I know its gonna be a tough release, I'll do a pre-order for a few pairs with a reseller/boutique who's charging insane prices but not to the point where I can't offset the cost by selling one. Example, pre order 2 pairs of kaws at 1100 a pair. Sell one pair first week for 1900. Net cost of one pair 300 - below retail.

There's plenty of em around NYC and Chi...
The shoes that you can use an ATC or pre-order on and still make a substantial profit are few and far between.

The shoes that you can use an ATC or pre-order on and still make a substantial profit are few and far between.

Yep...and I've got a pretty solid track record of picking the right horses when it comes to things like that. It's not a common practice for me but when I covet something and have "unfair" access or a unique means to acquire, I capitalize on it.

AM1ECO1707_v6.png
AM1ECO1707_v5.png
AM1ECO1707_v1.png

mudguard :frown: i like the new ID tongue top logo and heel text options...maybe a laceswap...

Last edited:
anyone considering making an ID with the new options that came out today?

no. not enough liberty on the options that are available. theyre getting close to what i want, but not there yet.perhaps
i know

https://sneakernews.com/2012/05/14/classics-revisited-atmos-x-nike-air-max-1-safari-2003/

i'm not sure....on the heading 2003 and in style information further down 2002....

anyone considering making an ID with the new options that came out today?

perhaps its considered a 2002. on my pair the production date 2003. idk...

Ridgerocks

https://shop.exclucitylife.com/coll.../mike-air-max-1-premium-4?variant=35031997697

Use code XCLU40AM

Comes out to roughly $101 USD shipped

Excellent deal for Canadians as well.

No idea what is happening here in the UK with the Ridgerocks. I had been patiently keeping an eye on Nike UK for the release but blinked and I missed it. No idea when they actually dropped but they must have sold out quickly. And no other UK retailers seem to have got them either....yet over the pond they are freely available for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom