THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Depending if you can get the ocean fog at outlet for $80, then ocean fog > ridgerock from pricing stand point. :wink:

Well just wait for the RRs to hit the outlets then and you can squash that debate as well Lmao

Are Ridgerocks TTS? Been mulling it over whether to get them but think my mind is made up now to pull the trigger....assuming UK outlets actually get them, of course.

Damn, I didn't know.
Could you maybe make another picture from a different angle? I mean, they are sold out anyway but we'll if I stumble over a pair somehow.

I don't know what the advantages are getting more pics. To me, that pic is pretty spot on.

Are Ridgerocks TTS? Been mulling it over whether to get them but think my mind is made up now to pull the trigger....assuming UK outlets actually get them, of course.

All AM1 fit the same. If you never owned one, then they're TTS.

Damn, I didn't know.
Could you maybe make another picture from a different angle? I mean, they are sold out anyway but we'll if I stumble over a pair somehow.
QJbmvDR.jpg

All AM1 fit the same. If you never owned one, then they're TTS.

I've got 9 pairs of AM1 but went a half down on this years Pinnacles and they fit fine, if very snug, so it seems with the new shape it is possible that you don't necessarily always go TTS, which made me wonder how the Ridgerocks fit.

Having said that, I've just bought the Uni Blue Jewels in TTS and they fit spot on, so what do I know? o_O

they are TTS. The only AM1s that run big from my experience are the pinnacle releases with the leather liner from the black sails, ocean fogs, sails, and iced jade cws

they are TTS. The only AM1s that run big from my experience are the pinnacle releases with the leather liner from the black sails, ocean fogs, sails, and iced jade cws

Thanks. I also have the wmns Mushroom Pinnacles and they run big too, but they dont have the leather liner so not really sure what has gone on with all of the Pinnacles this year.

how do you guys clean your mesh toeboxes? my AM1s and 90s tend to get to dirt trapped in the crease areas.

Back
Top Bottom