THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20170914_140226.jpg
They finally at home after some UPS bulls..t !
"Glad to see ya sister, hope your twins sisters gonna be here soon"

Yes they comes pretty good, i have a well made pair! They looks like the tonal red with hit of white hahaha (the overal cut), no kermit toe ^^

Yes they comes pretty good, i have a well made pair! They looks like the tonal red with hit of white hahaha (the overal cut), no kermit toe ^^
hopefully my pair is just as nice. Da atmos pair is looking dope too. I need to unDS my pair

hopefully my pair is just as nice. Da atmos pair is looking dope too. I need to unDS my pair
Oh yeah, they are so fire, mine are already unds, was not able to wait until next spring when most of people forget about these ^^! Retail Team W !!!

hum kind of alarmist about the stock but... we know that we should be able to eat if we don't sleep too long!

Stadium Goods fcku'd me and wouldnt honor my cancellation after I emailed them 11 minutes after placing my order and they only do returns for store credit. This is thee LAST time I buy anything from them.. totally forgot these were rereleasing and jumped the gun. Oh well.. :rolleyes

Stadium Goods fcku'd me and wouldnt honor my cancellation after I emailed them 11 minutes after placing my order and they only do returns for store credit. This is thee LAST time I buy anything from them.. totally forgot these were rereleasing and jumped the gun. Oh well.. :rolleyes
Damn that sucks dude. Keep in mind that you're getting store credit, so you'll still have to buy from them.

damn that sucks. i hate when resale sites only do returns for store credit. boy if you dont give me back my damn money :lol:

Did you receive the sneakers yet? If not, technically it is not a return seeing as to how you've never received your item. How can you return something you never received? If you paid with a credit card, definitely call up the company and they should have your back. PayPal too. Don't sit and take that from them, because it's just a cancellation so it doesn't mean that they've incurred any shipping and packaging costs.

Reactions: You
Did you receive the sneakers yet? If not, technically it is not a return seeing as to how you've never received your item. How can you return something you never received? If you paid with a credit card, definitely call up the company and they should have your back. PayPal too. Don't sit and take that from them, because it's just a cancellation so it doesn't mean that they've incurred any shipping and packaging costs.
he was trying to cancel the order prior to them shipping but them boys weren't playing. def hit up paypal or your CC company tho and get that money back

he was trying to cancel the order prior to them shipping but them boys weren't playing. def hit up paypal or your CC company tho and get that money back
My point exactly, though I wouldn't put it past the shop actually still shipping the sneaker just so they can say it's definitely a return.

Still no sign if they will be available via SNKRS. If they do come out on 9/21 in US, we're looking at these, AM97 UNDFT, and FKT Cirrus. Should be "easy cop", right??

They shipped the shoes and told me that I didn't request the cancellation in time which was bs.. I was just going to return it in store and looked up their policy to find that they basically dont even do returns with that store credit bs. By the time I found this out the shoes were delivered since Im in NYC and they dispatch from Jersey.

Best I can do is hope to get em for the low low and flip to recoup the lost 100.. "chances slimmer than that chick in cavlin klein pants' "

Agreed, seem to run .5 big

What I notice is that these still have the heel bump, where they should be flat like the Pre 09 models. I think that heel bump brings your heel back a half inch making the shoe seem bigger.

What I notice is that these still have the heel bump, where they should be flat like the Pre 09 models. I think that heel bump brings your heel back a half inch making the shoe seem bigger.
Yeah '09 definitely has it too. So anything after '09 I should .5 size down?

IMG_5141.jpg

103 left and '09 right.
The 103 toebox just seems longer and more narrow.
Definitely not a big deal though.

Last edited:
dblplay1212 dblplay1212 Yeah your probably right.
just tried to show a comparison for sizing. I'd still recommend going .5 down form your reg AM1 size IMO.
I don't get to crazy over sizing usually, but I guess you still gotta try to get the best fit you can.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 Yeah your probably right.
just tried to show a comparison for sizing. I'd still recommend going .5 down form your reg AM1 size IMO.
I don't get to crazy over sizing usually, but I guess you still gotta try to get the best fit you can.

man, sizing has been driving me crazy. I got a 9 in the 100s back in March but they were a little long so I got an 8.5 in the royal pair, which fit great.

Kept the 100s on ice and then copped an 8.5 in the 103s, which are a little too snug. I think it's due to the shorter height in the toebox, but they're definitely smaller than my royal pair.

Back
Top Bottom