THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

my pair comes in today from Goat glad to see that people are happy with their pairs def nice to have the release out the way

They shipped the shoes and told me that I didn't request the cancellation in time which was bs.. I was just going to return it in store and looked up their policy to find that they basically dont even do returns with that store credit bs. By the time I found this out the shoes were delivered since Im in NYC and they dispatch from Jersey.

Best I can do is hope to get em for the low low and flip to recoup the lost 100.. "chances slimmer than that chick in cavlin klein pants' "

I saw that advertisement and I already bought 103s, I thought the ad might be for 100s to dump their stock of them because they're devauled now. I even clicked it to buy some 100s for that price.

I'd really like to see a US retailer confirm they are getting these.
IMG_9816.PNG Texas

Did you receive the sneakers yet? If not, technically it is not a return seeing as to how you've never received your item. How can you return something you never received? If you paid with a credit card, definitely call up the company and they should have your back. PayPal too. Don't sit and take that from them, because it's just a cancellation so it doesn't mean that they've incurred any shipping and packaging costs.

I asked about the cancellation window and they finally replied saying to ship them back and I will get a full refund.. I may lose 30 bucks on shipping but its better than 100.

Got my 103's from stockx a couple days ago. Paid $148 shipped after the $20 discount. Mudguard and shape look great to me although the Nike Airs on the back aren't quite centered but that doesn't bother me too much.

For sizing, I went TTS (9.5) like my other Nike shoes and they fit perfectly. I wear .5 size down (9) in new balances and .5 size up (10) in asics for reference.

A big thank you to everyone who posted about these early pairs on stockx!!

I asked about the cancellation window and they finally replied saying to ship them back and I will get a full refund.. I may lose 30 bucks on shipping but its better than 100.
Excellent job man, I'm glad you were able to get your money back, even if you're out the shipping. Better than having a store credit to a store you don't want to conduct business with.

Excellent job man, I'm glad you were able to get your money back, even if you're out the shipping. Better than having a store credit to a store you don't want to conduct business with.

Yup... its been stressful. Got home to find my package was signed for by someone else and after like 2 hours of trying I found out it was the Super's cleaning lady. She never even left me a note :rolleyes:smh:. After all of this, I may wait closer to RD before pulling the trigger on Goat/Stock.. I just wanted the damn shoes at a decent price geez.

Can't believe there's no official SNKRS listing for these... hopefully they hit NDC and sit but not holding my breath :sick:

Just got my 103s in today, they are FIRE. Extremely pleased. The suede on them is extremely nice. Definitely do not sleep on this pair if you are an AM1 fan
I wouldn't call the suede extremely nice. Compared to New Balance or Asics suede, it feels like felt haha. That being said, the 103's are definitely fire and I'm very happy I could pick them up :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom