THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These weren't super limited but they weren't a GR neither. A clear sign of that is that no Footsites got these, only Boutiques and Nike Stores. The reason most of us were able to cop multiples is because we were informed and ready for them. We are in this thread where links get posted and any info you need is readily available. The General public wasn't aware of this release trust me. I've had 3 of my boys hit me up this morning asking where to buy when I already had my pair ordered from SNS last week in hand. WE here are a different breed of sneakerhead/ Hypebeast believe that lol. Just my 2 cents ✌

Next month will be another pick up, i will check locally and see if i can find some pairs for yall that missed out in case yall want.

Sooo....does anyone have sources on an upcoming re-release of Royals and ATMOS?
Boutique in Japan posted about releasing them 10/1

Also size? posted this
977AE82F-0AB2-4793-ABA9-C2A3086169E6.png

Last edited:
Boutique in Japan posted about releasing them 10/1

Also size? posted this
977AE82F-0AB2-4793-ABA9-C2A3086169E6.png

What day in March did the Royal pair release? 26th for the red, that's why the red pair dropped today.

Maybe for the royal. Nike is doing the same route with them for a stateside release?

What day in March did the Royal pair release? 26th for the red, that's why the red pair dropped today.

Maybe for the royal. Nike is doing the same route with them for a stateside release?
Royals originally released 3/11
SneakerNews is reporting 10/12 in US for restock date for Royals

the red pair dropped 3/4 and the royal pair dropped 3/11

I would find it hard to believe the Atmos would be as easy of a release, only because it's a collab pair. But if by some miracle it happens I'll take it.

I actually want the Masters a little more but I'd take either.

Back
Top Bottom