THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_2369.JPG
IMG_2370.PNG

I'm sorry guys I need sizing help. I know it's a different shoe but how do these fit compared to 2015 OG infrared 90s? Those were what I consider TTS. I went with my true size 10 in those. I'm one that usually size up to a 10.5 in AM/runners. Went up .5 in 97s too. Is that necessary for these?

I'm sorry guys I need sizing help. I know it's a different shoe but how do these fit compared to 2015 OG infrared 90s? Those were what I consider TTS. I went with my true size 10 in those. I'm one that usually size up to a 10.5 in AM/runners. Went up .5 in 97s too. Is that necessary for these?
i have both the OG AM1s and the Infrared 90s and they both fit me fine in the same size. i dont think you'll have a problem staying with the same size you got the infrareds in

Haven’t heard from Notre since the initial email.. anyone received anything else beyond that email?

these am1s are abundant, and i love it.

id love to go to the store try em on and walk out wiht a pair of blues but that will never happen here in charleston sc :rofl:

According to some other news, the release day for the blue is for october 12th and they still have the "101" code, but atmos show dem with the 102... anyway we have a date.

Back
Top Bottom