THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can't believe these were actually used to run back then. I know it's old tech, but man last time I ran wearing AM1, my feet hurt. Im sure 10 years from now, people will say the same thing on the current tech.

It didn’t bother me, honestly I like the toe box more on the 103, the 100 toe box looked a bit saggy or worn out to me ‍♂️ It also had the kermit lip near the toe cap. My 103 is perfection but it’s just my preference.
Yep, both shape are preferable to what we had before. I don't mind the 103 for box shape. Biggest thing for me is the mud guard being slightly off. I never minded the "Kermit lip" at all.

IMG_7266.JPG
Shout out Notre. SNKRS up next

Man, shut your pretentious *** up. You and everyone else knows damn well that since February, we've been talking consistently about the elephant atmos 1s.

Y'all also think of these when we talk about the royals restocking?
Nike-Air-Max-1-Royal-5.jpg
I'm pretty sure no one considers those anything special, horrible hot take. All these noobs in here who're nowhere to be seen any other time in the thread, kids should go back to boost and ugly Js.

Everyone wants the hyped up pairs solely, gotcha.
All of them are hyped, though. I just assume that anyone that calls the Elephant by just Atmos isn't a big AM1 fan and doesn't know of the other pairs. There's nothing wrong with that and I don't judge anyone for it. It's just a pretty big indication that you don't know of the other pairs. Even my wife doesn't refer to them as Atmos. She calls them 'Phants.

No other atmos air max 1s have released in 2017, therefore no others can restock. If you want to know about the atmos air max zero's that dropped in JP restocking, head over to the air max zero thread. But based on the fact alone that the elephant air max 1 was the only atmos air max 1 stocked in stores in 2017, process of elimination shows that it is the only one that could possibly be restocked.

So please, stop trying.

No other atmos air max 1s have released in 2017, therefore no others can restock. If you want to know about the atmos air max zero's that dropped in JP restocking, head over to the air max zero thread. But based on the fact alone that the elephant air max 1 was the only atmos air max 1 stocked in stores in 2017, process of elimination shows that it is the only one that could possibly be restocked.

So please, stop trying.
They could be waiting for the 2015 Atmos Safari to restock.

All of them are hyped, though. I just assume that anyone that calls the Elephant by just Atmos isn't a big AM1 fan and doesn't know of the other pairs. There's nothing wrong with that and I don't judge anyone for it. It's just a pretty big indication that you don't know of the other pairs. Even my wife doesn't refer to them as Atmos. She calls them 'Phants.
Your wife knows more about sneakers than half those in this thread then. And rest assured by the time your little one that's on the way can talk, the right verbiage will no doubt be used, so by the time the baby is 1? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom