THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can't find any spots around my way that had the AM1 Milans, NTSF included. I was awake up till about 4:15 - 4:20 too but past out cuz I was wasted. smh. Anyone in the bay have any luck picking up locally?

Partied till 2am and just woke up with a massive headache. On the hunt for the milans in a size 8 now :smh:

lol, just read this. Same boat as you bro. Rough for us on the west for these NDC drops. Especially after a night out drinking.

no... paid via paypal though and got that confirmation, in the past, whenever I copped from them using paypal when the money was accepted the confirmation email was about an hour away
I copped a pair yesterday and another one today and no confirmation email for both orders...

Just Paypal confirmation, both payment completed.

Im telling you. No way this drome restock is legit. They sold out in 10 minutes yesterday, they've been up a couple hours today. you can add as many pairs as you want (up to 55 in size 10) and still checkout. Any other shoes you add to cart gets limited to about 4 or so when you update your cart which seems way more legit.

We're all going to get refunded on Monday.

Last edited:
At first I hated the chances Nike did compared to the samples but these are growing on me especially since I slept hard on the Milans lol crazy Friday night.

such a beautiful cw.

still waiting for FL to have free shipping to cop the navy orange.

Undefeated I went to had about 20 people in front of me. I was worried cuz I knew they only had one FSR for the Milan's. Til I saw most everybody walk out with SB Concords LOL. Those things are disgusting. How those people passed up on the Milan 1 and 90 is beyond me.

Undefeated I went to had about 20 people in front of me. I was worried cuz I knew they only had one FSR for the Milan's. Til I saw most everybody walk out with SB Concords LOL. Those things are disgusting. How those people passed up on the Milan 1 and 90 is beyond me.

Silverlake or SM?

Im telling you. No way this drome restock is legit. They sold out in 10 minutes yesterday, they've been up a couple hours today. you can add as many pairs as you want (up to 55 in size 10) and still checkout. Any other shoes you add to cart gets limited to about 4 or so when you update your cart which seems way more legit.

We're all going to get refunded on Monday.

I disagree... you can add to cart but you can't check out that many pairs

plus all sizes but 11 are showing sold out for me

Which one did you go to? I was at the Silverlake one and thought I had a chance since everyone was buying Jordan's and the Concord SBs but I ended up having to settle for a 10.5 instead of 11.5.

Which one did you go to? I was at the Silverlake one and thought I had a chance since everyone was buying Jordan's and the Concord SBs but I ended up having to settle for a 10.5 instead of 11.5.

Silverlake. Yeah I got a sz10.5 in the 1's and sz11 in the 90's. I wasn't that worried when I saw everybody walk out with SB boxes. Was very confusing to me.

Silverlake. Yeah I got a sz10.5 in the 1's and sz11 in the 90's. I wasn't that worried when I saw everybody walk out with SB boxes. Was very confusing to me.

How much did they have them for? Wait, why didn't you get size 11 in the AM1?

How much did they have them for? Wait, why didn't you get size 11 in the AM1?

They didn't have anymore size 11's left. I usually wear a 10.5 or 11 so it was fine. The AM1's run a little big so it's perfect. The AM90's are TTS.

They didn't have anymore size 11's left. I usually wear a 10.5 or 11 so it was fine. The AM1's run a little big so it's perfect. The AM90's are TTS.

How much were the Milan AM1? I'm gonna guess either 128 or 138.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom