THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

custom duty
If its below $200 from the UK you don't have to pay import taxes. Anything above that and its a heavy tax. Hope everyone gets confirmations on those FB orders. I haven't received an email either but the order still shows in my registered account. Agree that its suspect how many pairs are still available but I rather take a gamble than rely on a twitter rsvp stateside. 

Knowing how NT is I can't believe Drome still got pairs of the FB's... That link been up since early yesterday. I hope everybody that ordered get a pair b/c I have a feeling some orders are going to get canceled. Unless dudes are waiting for the US release & dnt wanna pull the trigger

Last edited:
Knowing how NT is I can't believe Drome still got pairs of the FB's... That link been up since early yesterday. I hope everybody that ordered get a pair b/c I have a feeling some orders are going to get canceled. Unless dudes are waiting for the US release & dnt wanna pull the trigger
Yeh I ordered my pair late last night (about 10 hours after link was posted on here) ... I STRONGLY suspect many many pairs will be getting canceled. Its going to be the JD Milan fiasco all over again.

Guessing folks still don't want to pay over retail. That site has the best price I've seen so far for the FB's. only 20 dollars shipping to the US too. Might pull the trigger on the silver FB's

Yeah not sure whats up with Drome...I ordered yesterday afternoon, maybe an hour after the link was dropped. Hopefully they are good because I used paypal and it was completed immediately. I will reach out to them tomorrow morning with my order number and see whats up...

Anybody know of any location, online or offline, that has the Air Maxim 1's black leather for sale? I've been looking everywhere since I missed out on undeafeated yesterday.

When are the White, Blue, and Red OG's dropping on Finishline!? Got a $20 rewards and I need those next. 

I emailed DROME yesterday since I placed the wrong order size and later placed another hoping I could cancel one. Customer service said both my orders have already been dispatched, so I assume anyone who order from them yesterday will be alright. Guess I will have to use my extra has as for the milans or let it go for what I got it for smh all because I looked at the womens converter to uk sizes and not mens, FAIL

Last edited:
ahhh idk if i should order from drome. its so weird they still have sizes in stock.

also any online spots that have leftover air max 90 milans? just sold my extra pair of ami1 milans so i can get a pair :] 

I emailed DROME yesterday since I placed the wrong order size and later placed another hoping I could cancel one. Customer service said both my orders have already been dispatched, so I assume anyone who order from them yesterday will be alright. Guess I will have to use my extra has as for the milans or let it go for what I got it for smh all because I looked at the womens converter to uk sizes and not mens, FAIL

well this is good to hear..was kind of expecting the worse (getting refunded and order canceled) Guess ill just wait and see and contact them anyways today. Now all i need are milans after an unsuccessful fight with NDC yesterday morning :smh:

On the drone site though, does your status still say "order acknowledged"?

^^^ my order does say "order acknowledge" but what does that really mean tho... I mean you can still get cancelled either way... But if JDilla got his two pair dispatched from yesterday's order, I hope you're right! :nerd:.
Mints release on Ndc will be chaotic and if I can get them hassle free for a little more, that's a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom