THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Chill man, you're starting to sound too paranoid :lol:

The 19th it is, looking forward to another easy double up at retail :smokin

How.. I just stated that IDK what's going on and I was annoyed af.. also the driver just decided to send one of my other packages back without my consent... I can't wait until you get UPS'd (hopefully never) and see if you dont sound "paranoid."

Does anyone know what release this is? The CW is obviously USA/Olympic inspired though.

Attachments

• received_1058706747565010.jpeg
    received_1058706747565010.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 22
Any tips for Pendleton IDs from previous incarnations. I was thinking maybe something like this but am worried you can have too much wool..

C83122D5-DF89-4FB3-B4C5-25AF87900923.jpeg

The tongue is three pieces, as well. Was trying but everything I came with looks like the ones I made last year.

How.. I just stated that IDK what's going on and I was annoyed af.. also the driver just decided to send one of my other packages back without my consent... I can't wait until you get UPS'd (hopefully never) and see if you dont sound "paranoid."

Had usps misdeliver a package just last month... it was a $100 tee, but in the end it's just a tee, things happen. Told the post office to keep an eye out, they found it and gave me a call two weeks later.

I've had better luck with UPS than USPS.

Sure it's annoying, but don't be so paranoid that all drivers intentionally steal and open your boxes lol. I'm sure the recipient thought it was his, and opened it up realizing it wasn't for him.

Had usps misdeliver a package just last month... it was a $100 tee, but in the end it's just a tee, things happen. Told the post office to keep an eye out, they found it and gave me a call two weeks later.

I've had better luck with UPS than USPS.

Sure it's annoying, but don't be so paranoid that all drivers intentionally steal and open your boxes lol. I'm sure the recipient thought it was his, and opened it up realizing it wasn't for him.

Okay.gif

Stock x needs to confirm me a pair of blues asap so I can rest easier and move on to a pair of Pendletons. I was a day late last year on the "what the" and haven't been able to find a pair since.

Reactions: PJS
Stock x needs to confirm me a pair of blues asap so I can rest easier and move on to a pair of Pendletons. I was a day late last year on the "what the" and haven't been able to find a pair since.
They were all over ebay . Probably still are.

^lovely. I miss my pair, I sold off mine at the first signs of cracking around the air unit. Wasn't trying to deal with a blowout while I was walkin around NYC.

Back
Top Bottom