THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

22159245_2004221696476081_2576152514063761408_n.jpg

@TimPatta posting these unreleased Nike X Patta samples that never got released.........The Chords look nice.

I had FTL open an investigation for a lost package this week (shipped through UPS), they said it can take up to 10 business days. Not sure if you're in the same boat with the 10 days, but I'm only a few days in so we'll see. Hope they make it right for you!

Finally got them yesterday evening.. turns out the access point employee gave them to someone else "accidentally" and called the "customer" to check their packages and the customer realized they had an extra package and brought it back.. BS..

Wanna hear the real story... employee takes them home and gets an update about tracking from the driver saying he physically handed it over to the access point and they realize theyre about to get in trouble.. they end up bringing em back.. honestly, IDK what happened but the whole thing is fishy. Either way.. those guys are dicks and werent doing their job correctly and made me stress over it like I was crazy.

When I got the shoes the package was clearly opened and someone clearly looked at the shoes and it was retaped.. thankfully, they werent swapped out or worn or anything. I made sure to reroute all my other incoming packages away from that ******ed place. Good luck to you and stay on top of it.. with UPS, FedEX, and USPS.. you have to do their job for them.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY glad you got your package back! Sucks that you had to go through that though. The whole UPS story just doesn't even sound right smh - I would definitely pick a different access point going forward. I'll wait on my "investigation" a little longer - I'm not too worried since it was a GR still readily available (I'd be livid if it were something harder to replace). Enjoy them man!

hsiman15 hsiman15 Thanks bro.. I said the same thing. Imagine if it were some super limited joints. I was kinda worried bc it was from UNDFTD and their whole return process is shaky.

hsiman15 hsiman15 Thanks bro.. I said the same thing. Imagine if it were some super limited joints. I was kinda worried bc it was from UNDFTD and their whole return process is shaky.

Chill man, you're starting to sound too paranoid :lol:

The 19th it is, looking forward to another easy double up at retail :smokin

Absolutely loving the new Pendleton options. I presume they are the old shape though?

Still, will no doubt make at least 1 pair...

Shi###t, Royals Release @19th sucks hard.I'm going to start into Holliday on the 20th. So there's no place to deliver my kickz. The parcel station will send them back after 1 week....

The Flax AM1s don't look that appealing in the NDC stock pics, but they pretty good in the other pics I've seen (like UNDFTD's)...

Is it just me or has cliff & banana toe returned on the Flax? I really wanted to like them but that toe looks funky as hell IMO.

Back
Top Bottom