THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah I emailed drome as well just to check on my order status and they said that my sz9 UK had already been dispatched. Then again I ordered only like 5 mins after the link was dropped on here. And yes, my order still only says order acknowledged on the site.

Yeah I emailed drome as well just to check on my order status and they said that my sz9 UK had already been dispatched. Then again I ordered only like 5 mins after the link was dropped on here. And yes, my order still only says order acknowledged on the site.

when did you email them?

Yea order acknowledged on both my order from friday and yesterday... I sent them an email yesterday and they told me today that they have been already dispatched.
YUP exactly what they told me. I emailed them right after my order was placed after I messed it up and then ordered another which was yesterday around 3 pm and got a response email this morning at about 9 am saying both dispatched. I want to call them to confirm, but have to wait until tomorrow, but I assume when they say dispatched everything is a go? lets hope at least..

Well...Just threw my hat in the ring on the Drome link. Either I'll get the shoes or get my money back. Did the same thing with that Prime link that was posted for the Milans. Their site shows a FSR for those at $230 shipped since yesterday but I ordered those yesterday as soon as I saw the link. So...Same thing there....I'll get em or get refunded. Won't know unless I try. :nerd:

Well...Just threw my hat in the ring on the Drome link. Either I'll get the shoes or get my money back. Did the same thing with that Prime link that was posted for the Milans. Their site shows a FSR for those at $230 shipped since yesterday but I ordered those yesterday as soon as I saw the link. So...Same thing there....I'll get em or get refunded. Won't know unless I try. :nerd:

I just did the same. Just about a whole day after it was posted too. Been contemplating the past couple hours and kept checking quantity and it slowly kept dropping inventory as time passed. Also after I placed my order, it showed one less also. Went from 25 to 24. Size 10us (9uk). We'll see what happens. Maybe they have a crap load of these in their invertory. lol

Last edited:
Damn a full run if 25 pairs for each shoe size doesn't see far fetched, after what happened in the SB thread regarding the concord dunks.

Primier pretty much had sizes for everyone, and I mean everyone, ppl double up left and right!

Last edited:
Funny, cause I tried adding multiples of the UK11 and it limited me to 8 pairs when I updated the cart. So....I don't know man....Looks like they might have a bunch!!

Ahhhh....Just saw the UK11 at 8 on your screen shot. So yeah....Agreed.

Last edited:
They had over 50 of each size listed yesterday so they've sold quite a few.
I'd be surprised if they actually had over 300 pairs of these to sell. That's like a full stockroom. Not sure how big of a shop this is.
We'll see how it goes :smile:
Should know by tomorrow.
I emailed them about the initial stock and they said they shipped my order already, which was my wrong size; UK/US tripped me up.

Last edited:
Yeah, hopefully for us who ordered late get our orders fulfilled. Feel kinda dumb now because when the End link was dropped a few days ago, I sat there and was thinking if I should pick them up or not. Ended up selling quick and figured I should jump now on Drome. Hope it comes through

Drome are owned by Foot Asylum one of the biggest sneaker retailers outside the JD/Size group here in the UK and their online store shares the same warehouse as Foot Asylum so its not beyond the realms of possibility that they would have a reasonable sized inventory given the size of the Foot Asylum group. Drome is the edgier little brother of Foot Asylum and gets the more limited stuff.Does not explain why they sold out and then came back up with a FSR the next day though. We will all find out tmrw.

Man, I may go ahead and pull the trigger as well and see what happens. Just to confirm with those who have already ordered, the sizes listed are UK sizes correct?

Man, I may go ahead and pull the trigger as well and see what happens. Just to confirm with those who have already ordered, the sizes listed are UK sizes correct?

Yeah UK, I'd suggest you buy now.

I was initially gonna wait when I first posted the link on Friday, but decided to just do it.

Yeah UK, I'd suggest you buy now.

I was initially gonna wait when I first posted the link on Friday, but decided to just do it.

Thanks man. Yeah I agree. Seeing how the stock is depleting for each size makes me think that they really do have a decent amount of these. Can't hurt to try.

Just put my order on drone. Total was $167.40. Have a feeling it will get cancelled. With my luck, it probably will as I struck out on the Milans yesterday too.

But, I was able to pick up the AM1 EM Londons, this past friday at FA with a 20 off 100 coupon. They look really nice in person for an EM. FA also had the atomic teals on discount but had none my size.

Must be mad lurkers doing what they do up here. Haha. I ordered a UK size 9 about 5 minutes ago when there was 20 available. Now down to 16 UK size 9's available. Really hope it goes through for myself and everyone who put in an order with them.

copped a few hours ago feeling lucky with these ones.. luck was with me on the milans so hopefully with the FBs too. 

IMO people are likely to receive their pairs its just a GR afterall not a QS only the bs yeeezy hype

Just put my order on drone. Total was $167.40. Have a feeling it will get cancelled. With my luck, it probably will as I struck out on the Milans yesterday too.

But, I was able to pick up the AM1 EM Londons, this past friday at FA with a 20 off 100 coupon. They look really nice in person for an EM. FA also had the atomic teals on discount but had none my size.

I was just about to post an update on the primeonline link that was posted and figured I'd include your post. You may want to look into Prime. While you can seemingly order over 200 pairs of one size (not likely, I don't care who you are or how big the company is!!)....Size 12, however, now shows as sold out when trying to add to cart. Not the case for sizes 9, 10, 10.5, 11 or 13. I ordered my size 12 yesterday and received an order confirmation e-mail. No one else has mentioned ordering from them in this forum, so from what I can gather....They may have stock too!!! They're $230 shipped, coming from Australia....$50 of that is shipping, so....really not bad when you break it down. Better than what ebay is gonna have to offer by at least $20-$40...At least in a size 12.

Damn i can't believe I forgot about the Nike air maxim 1. Undftd sold out :smh:
I don't get the hype over the Milans they look nice but that's it and the FBs I really just don't see what's so special. That's cool if you like them it's your money I just don't really understand how there is that much hype on em.

I really like the Milans because of the clean look to them, but I also don't understand the hype behind the FBs. Feels like when something even gets a mention of looking like a yeezy then everyone gives it unnecessary attention. Or who knows, maybe they do look good, the hype isn't influenced by the mentioning of yeezy, and I have bad taste.

I was just about to post an update on the primeonline link that was posted and figured I'd include your post. You may want to look into Prime. While you can seemingly order over 200 pairs of one size (not likely, I don't care who you are or how big the company is!!)....Size 12, however, now shows as sold out when trying to add to cart. Not the case for sizes 9, 10, 10.5, 11 or 13. I ordered my size 12 yesterday and received an order confirmation e-mail. No one else has mentioned ordering from them in this forum, so from what I can gather....They may have stock too!!! They're $230 shipped, coming from Australia....$50 of that is shipping, so....really not bad when you break it down. Better than what ebay is gonna have to offer by at least $20-$40...At least in a size 12.

so ordering am1 Milans from prime will be $230 shipped?

US retail or bust for FBs.

Waiting for the Concord color way.
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom