THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

DSM and Social Status order still looks to be pending, think I'm SOL :smh:
That isn’t necessarily a sign of anything besides processing time at this point. Doesn’t mean the orders are toast. In the interim, you can check your FedEx delivery manager since both of those use FedEx as the carrier (generally).

Bodega shipped. Feels great. If anyone missed out, and it wasn't because you were working (even then, pretend you got a stomach virus and head into the bathroom stall), you should not have missed out. Truly believe with as many places that got them, if you were on it, especially in this thread with the pages and pages of links posted, you would have got yours barring a store overselling or having a difficult time processing an order. Folks in here served up the links on a silver platter and then right afterwards cats in here asking for sizes that are available in said links.

Y'all annoying, and I'm not trying to be on any high horse but it was something where many people in here were posting links, offering oops too, if you struck out, regardless of what your size is, it's your own fault.

Bodega shipped. Feels great. If anyone missed out, and it wasn't because you were working (even then, pretend you got a stomach virus and head into the bathroom stall), you should not have missed out. Truly believe with as many places that got them, if you were on it, especially in this thread with the pages and pages of links posted, you would have got yours barring a store overselling or having a difficult time processing an order. Folks in here served up the links on a silver platter and then right afterwards cats in here asking for sizes that are available in said links.

Y'all annoying, and I'm not trying to be on any high horse but it was something where many people in here were posting links, offering oops too, if you struck out, regardless of what your size is, it's your own fault.
Ok.

Obsidians and I think the grape colorway? Which I don't know if those are OG, AMD could provide that information.

Is this confirmed? I can see obsidians releasing but are grapes confirmed or even rumored? Source? Want both these really bad.

Has anyone ordered from Shoe gallery Miami before? They took money from my Paypal but haven’t sent anything as far as confirmation or tracking

Has anyone ordered from Shoe gallery Miami before? They took money from my Paypal but haven’t sent anything as far as confirmation or tracking
I've ordered from them before. They're legit, you'll get what you ordered, just give them about a day or two to process your order.

32B73E8C-D868-4CB6-99EA-D59B354D19AC.jpeg
Glad everyone is eating. Now if I could get a easy elephant pair like these red and blues we’d be cookin with some extra good hot sauce. Won’t unds my blues probably for a little while but did pull them out today and spray some repel on them. These for tonight

So tempted to triple up on the royal damn, i can cop the red again too raaaah, need those DSM pic asap (and know if it will come in EU) and some info for the obsidian :evil:

No offense, bc I like you. You know that. But let's be real, coming in on the day an OG colorway dropped and asking why people are trying to cop bc they weren't limited is some fckboi ****. They could have made 2 billion of them and I still would be in line for 2 pairs. A lot of people, especially AM1 diehards, don't care about how many they made.

@timche2 you’re part of the problem w/sneakers now.

Typical hypebeast that only wants what’s “limited”

take your corny *** to the yeezy thread

you posted some dumb bs in the 97’ thread how you hope this pair is limited so you’re not wearing 170$ on your feet but more like 250$+

FOH you lame

I didn't see the initial post but its disappointing that someone would come in here and get at others for grabbing something that's "NOT" limited. Like the shoe didn't sell out regardless, I expect more from NT and I hope he/she realizes that. Like @frankwh1te said previously its that kind of thinking that has ruined the term sneaker head. If your closet is 90% hyped **** I cannot take you seriously, and if you criticize me for liking something, whether its an Safari or an infrared OG, I may just whip your ***

Back
Top Bottom