THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

no shipping confirmations from BAIT yet right?

I checked from when I ordered the reds and it came at 4 am the next morning

****. Just got off work and all local spots are sold out. Nike SF didn’t even get them in.

Struck out on snkrs. Haven’t really checked other online sites since I’ve been away. Still looking for a size 9.

To whoever posted the st Alfred link this morning- thank you! $150 shipped. Ended up being a blessing missing out on SNKRS.

Has anyone ordered from Shoe gallery Miami before? They took money from my Paypal but haven’t sent anything as far as confirmation or tracking
they're legit, they are a premier tier zero boutique here in Miami

USPS sucks. It says my Package has “no access” which is bull**** and I went to post office my kicks aren’t there they say it’s still on the truck and I’ve been calling customer service still no help. I see my mail man it’s on sight

Cool. Right on for the link. Gonna give a try since last resort. Lol

Is it just me, but I like to order only from Nike/snkrs instead of these other sites. I know they’re legit but I’m just always comfortable with getting items from Nike.

Never try to cop off undefeated, kith, etc.....

Is it just me, but I like to order only from Nike/snkrs instead of these other sites. I know they’re legit but I’m just always comfortable with getting items from Nike.

I'm the same. I only order from places I can make a return, especially with the whole buy now think later sneakerhead mentality.

I feel you for sure, but if you were ready to spend the cash and found another alternative, and you really wanted the sneakers, I definitely would.

Stopped by Saint Alfreds on my way to work. The biggest size they had in-store was a 10. Nike Chicago didn't even get them.

Bodega shipped, so I'm set. Thanks to whoever posted that link this morning. SNKRS left me short.

DSC07730.jpg

Anyone in OC looking, I picked up a pair at Blends Santa Ana mid day, but they only had 4 pairs left. Give them a call, dudes are pretty cool.

Definitely don't agree with the idea that if someone wasn't able to get a pair they didn't really want it.
There were multiple retailers/sites etc that them, but doesn't mean it was "easy".

But thanks to everyone that posted links, that most definitely made it easier to try.

Stopped by Saint Alfreds on my way to work. The biggest size they had in-store was a 10. Nike Chicago didn't even get them.

Bodega shipped, so I'm set. Thanks to whoever posted that link this morning. SNKRS left me short.

I guess no Nike town got them in. The royals are def more limited than the reds.

Also, from that urban jungle store. I tried to buy from there and I got hit with a fraud alert thing. After a few more tries. I couldn’t use that card anymore. No biggie.

Hopefully, I find a pair later on the road.

Didn’t know the blues were so hard to get. I thought same kind of situation like the red pair. I was wrong on that.

I guess no Nike town got them in. The royals are def more limited than the reds.

Also, from that urban jungle store. I tried to buy from there and I got hit with a fraud alert thing. After a few more tries. I couldn’t use that card anymore. No biggie.

Hopefully, I find a pair later on the road.

Didn’t know the blues were so hard to get. I thought same kind of situation like the red pair. I was wrong on that.

Kickscrew.com Bruh

Below Retail Shipped :wink:

Back
Top Bottom