THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Huuum, will wait for early "in hand" pics to decide. if they are darker then nike pics, im in a 100% but single up.

Last 3 being 105 leads me to think it's next in line behind the red/royal March/restock so it should be unisex sizing.

these aquas are 908375 105 I think the real question is what is 908375 104? could it be obsidian? I'm waiting on official pics the recent in hand pic was a Photoshop

Huuum, will wait for early "in hand" pics to decide. if they are darker then nike pics, im in a 100% but single up.
They will be a little bit darker, NDC pics are always blown out with lighting.

Also anyone else see the horrendous stitching on that pair? Hope they arent all like that

I will try to double up on those

21147258_115147359169240_5262984037537939456_n.jpg
22793938_137551630330335_5895377058015477760_n.jpg

soleswap

Got my pair today of the blues. Very nice. I remember when the OGs dropped earlier this year, when 99% struck out, and we had that one guy in here claiming these were going to drop again late Summer and we nearly killed him lol.

Reactions: lyl
Because of this restock news(april/may as i remember), i didn't paid resell and now my closet will be full of og boxes, thats why i passed on a lot of js

Does any have final number per size on the Royal 1 restock. I ended up getting my Royals through StockX last week in size 12 because I didn't want to wait for the US release and miss out. I know JB/Nike wants to go back to limited release and I got cart jacked 3 times for the US drop to double up. In the past sizes 9 through 11 would be gone first and trying to wrap my head around this release. Also Reds are still for sale in abundance and not sure if late shipments occurred with Royals but these were way harder on big footers no doubt and OOS on many sites much quicker for all sizes. IMO these were restocked in way smaller number than the Red.

The blues def weren't as plentiful as the reds. That and people seeing the reds restocked were probably more prepared for the royals too so I'd say there was more demand for the royals compared to the reds

I never lied

You sure didn’t. I don’t understand why it was so hard to believe for some. No way Nike would make this shoe that limited and leave the situation as is. I knew they would drop in mass quantities later on down the line. And they did.

Back
Top Bottom