THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You sure didn’t. I don’t understand why it was so hard to believe for some. No way Nike would make this shoe that limited and leave the situation as is. I knew they would drop in mass quantities later on down the line. And they did.
so people can't be skeptical of info espicially when it wasn't corroborated by others after the March release? Only people talking about the rerelease were people in this thread. Idk why it's so hard for some people to accept that people can be skeptical of info

so people can't be skeptical of info espicially when it wasn't corroborated by others after the March release? Only people talking about the rerelease were people in this thread. Idk why it's so hard for some people to accept that people can be skeptical of info
Yup, skepticism only grew once July and August came and went too and there were no updates.

Yup, skepticism only grew once July and August came and went too and there were no updates.
and to add to that, the first time we got solid proof of the rerelease was when someone (dblplay I think) posted a link to an eBay listing of someone with the OG red restock pair. Prior to that we had no style code or anything to go off of

Limited OG cw AM 1s with a dust bag, special packaging and pamphlets was not a normal release. These are a flagship, staple Nike model. They’ve always been a GR shoe. They were a mass GR everytime they’ve released in the past and nobody cared about them. Could be had at outlets. Nike needed to build hype on these and they did, successfully. I was never skeptical about a re-release because I knew that March release was a one off hype campaign to generate excitement and scarcity around the shoe to ultimately drives sales and ensure that their flagship AM model doesn’t get ignored in a boost world/environment and end up rotting on shelves.

Any indication of a masters or atmos 1 restock since the red/royals have been?

gKqNY.gif

Unfortunately, don't think there's a chance.

Any indication of a masters or atmos 1 restock since the red/royals have been?

Broken logic.

Reds and royals were always meant to be a GR staple. Atmos and Masters were and will always be a limited release. Organized restock will never happen.

And just for good measure, a retro is not a restock.

If your order on E.N.D hasnt shipped yet contact their support through the live chat, just spoke with them and they had a stock error so they dont have my size in stock. I'm so hurt, I could of brought them on release day if they just would of refunded me immediately. If anybody has a link to a size 12 please post it. I'm going to search through all the old links that were posted.

If your order on E.N.D hasnt shipped yet contact their support through the live chat, just spoke with them and they had a stock error so they dont have my size in stock. I'm so hurt, I could of brought them on release day if they just would of refunded me immediately. If anybody has a link to a size 12 please post it. I'm going to search through all the old links that were posted.

Dude that sucks! I almost went in on the END launch but I felt like it probably wasn't going to go through, or it said I would get it only for a "bug" to come up. I bought at a overpriced spain retailer but the $20-$30 extra is worth it to not worry.

Anyone with a social status update yet? Curious to see if they fulfill my order. Charge is still pending & no shipping confirmation yet.

for those who haven't picked up re stocked royals why don't you check out stock x goat for the march version prices have droped they are the superior of the two

I'm in the same boat.
While appearance may be close, March pair very much feel like a different shoe and i love it. Picked up a double up of the March pairs last month for 200

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat.
While appearance may be close, March pair very much feel like a difference show and i love it. Picked up a double up of the March pairs last month for 200

I sold my March pair because they were a little too big but stock for my true size seems to have completely dried up, save for one last pair on GOAT at $430 that the seller won't budge on :frown:

Back
Top Bottom