THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

im a little confused on the uk sizing if its in womens, what size would i need im a us mens 8.5 or us womens 10?

UK US MENS US WMNS
7 -
7.5 - 8.5
7.5 - 8 - 9
8 - 8.5 - 9.5
8.5 - 9 - 10
9 - 9.5 - 10.5
9.5 - 10 - 11
10 - 10.5 - 11.5
10.5 - 11 - 12
11 - 11.5 - 12.5
11.5 - 12 - 13
12 - 12.5 - 13.5
12.5 - 13 - 14

*Sizing Chart From END
UK Sizing is standard for both Mens and WMNS so you only need to convert US Mens to WMNS and then find appropriate UK size.

** May wanna add an extra .5 to WMNS sizing TBH

I too am an 8.5., so UK 7.5/8 works well for me.

EDIT:
May wanna add an extra .5 to MENS sizing
May wanna add an extra 1.0 to WMNS sizing
SOURCE: AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE

Last edited:
*Sizing Chart From END
UK Sizing is standard for both Mens and WMNS so you only need to convert US Mens to WMNS and then find appropriate UK size.

May wanna add an extra .5 to WMNS sizing TBH

I too am and 8.5., so UK8/8.5 works well for me.

Nike_Size_Chart.jpg

that END sizing chart is totally wrong, here is the official nike sizing chart, if you're a mens US8.5 you will need wmns US10 and dont look at the centimeters from the shoe please, thats totally not relevant unless you want a narrow shoe what is uncomfortable

that END sizing chart is totally wrong, here is the official nike sizing chart, if you're a mens US8.5 you will need wmns US10 and dont look at the centimeters from the shoe please, thats totally not relevant unless you want a narrow shoe what is uncomfortable

Not sure how I didn't catch that the UK to US Mens was 0.5 off. Thus making WMNS 1.0 off. :smh:

Gots Ta Be Mo Careful.

more like 1.5 off you mean, 8.5+1.5=10

Right from the US sizing. But according to the table I posted it was already +1.0 from US Mens to US WMNS, so I suggested adding 0.5 to make it more accurate.

** May wanna add an extra .5 to WMNS sizing TBH
Original
8 - 8.5 - 9.5
Original + 0.5 to ensure proper resizing Mens to WMNS
8 - 8.5 - 10.0
But since the Mens sizes were already off by 0.5 as you pointed out for us. Thus meaning instead of adding 0.5 to correct the sizing you need to add 1.0.
Additional 0.5 Adjustment pointed out by AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE
8 - 9.0 - 10.5
We on the same page. :nthat:My B on the spread of misinformation on the first table. Glad you caught my (END's) mistake before someone ran with it and used that information.

Last edited:
Finally got a bid accepted for the March anniversary reds on stockx yesterday. Praying it doesn't end being a restock pair...

Back
Top Bottom