THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Last edited:
Mushroom thangs came in today

Attachments

• 15094228566901025806334.jpg
    15094228566901025806334.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 37
Anyone know if anywhere still has a royal AM1 in a 9/9.5 in stock? Social status canceled mine smh

i will get 2 pair of aquas too, but i think these will be super hard to get, because its the first time that they get retroed, this time i will skip NDC and gonna buy from my secret retailer where i scooped up my 3 pairs of OG blues, none of that strictly one pair per customer BS, there you can buy up the whole stock if you want too as long as you have the money ready :nthat:

I will secure 1 retail, if i can,i will grab the second under retail ! Have 3 or 4 cops at least hopefully for the end this year (until we have some good surprise for black friday)

yeah i know its not a popular opinion but the aqua's aren't doing it for me...to "easter-y" for me. I know omg ogs never retroed...history aside...not a fan of the colorway.

Really appreciate that man. And about that. She was born 2 weeks ago. I don't think I mentioned it here. Photographer came yesterday for newborn pics. She saw my shoe room and came up with this idea. I can't wait to see how her pics came out.

Congrats my dude...beautiful baby girl..wishing you and your family the best...

Back
Top Bottom